Chapter 38

"Demi come on, just calm  down" Ruby said as she sat in the passenger seat of Demi's car.

They had left both Isabella and Jason home with Aiden and Ruby was glad they didn't come because demi was driving crazy.

"How the fuck can I calm down when my boyfriend is fucking cheating on me!!" Demi said turning the corner.

"Ok you have a point but please don't do nothing stupid" Ruby said.

Pulling up to the house demi jumped out her car leaving it running. Getting to the door she knocked about 10 times with no break before she started banging on the door. Demi stepped back when she heard the locks of the door.

"Yes how can I hel- ouuuu" nicki said answering.

"Where the hell is he. ODELL!!" Demi shouted.

Odell came to the door looking real confused.

"W-what you doing here girl?" He said to demi.

"Don't act stupid now. Who is that? And I swear if you say that's your cousin I'll punch you in the fucking face" demi Said.

"Demi don't come here with this shit, we can go somewhere else" Odell said.

"NO! WE'RE GOING TO STAY RIGHT HERE!!!" Demi shouted.

"And Where is my daughter?" Demi asked.

" daughter? I thought you had a miscarriage." Nicki said.

Demi turned to Odell and before he could even step back demi had reach up and punched him right in his mouth.

"You told her I had a miscarriage!?"

"Go get my daughter right fucking now" demi snapped.

"Demi you trippin man, you really trying me right now" Odell said touching his lip to see that he was bleed a little.

Nicki had Aliyah and Odell stuff in her hands when she came back to the door.

"You and your baby got to go. I told you I'm not with that drama" nicki said to Odell.

Ruby grabbed Aliyah and her bag out the girl hands before going to the car.

"Baby come on chill" Odell said grabbing Nicki hand.

"Baby!?"

Demi walked away before she could do anything, she got in the passenger seat indicating for Ruby to drive. Staring out the window she wiped the tear that fallen.

"It's gonna be ok demi" Ruby said resting her hand on Demi's leg.

"I swear I fucking hate him" she mumbled.

"He's not seeing my daughter again" demi Said.

" you know my ex wife carried Bella but I was the one that took care of her so at the end of the day I was mom, I had the last say so. And so do you" Ruby said to demi.

"I shouldn't have never moved here"

"Hey don't say that, then you wouldn't have never met me" Ruby said laughing.

"Yes, charming Ruby Rose" demi Said.

/////////

The next day

Odell pulled up at demi house trying to get her to talk to him. Demi stood at the window talking to him she didn't want him in her house and she certainly didn't want to be face to face with him.

"Look demi im sorry like I really am" he said.

"Mhmmm"

"Alright if you don't want to be with me then can we at least work out the schedule for Aliyah?"

"You don't have a daughter. I had a miscarriage remember demi Said.

"Are you fucking serious!? Demi I'm her daddy" Odell said hitting the window.

"Don't break my window" demi Said.

"Let me see my daughter!" Odell demand.

"Bye Odell you need to leave my house" demi said walking away from the window.

"DEMETRIA!" Odell shouted.

Odell started banging on the window so hard that it broke. Odell climbed through the window not caring about the cuts on his arm.

"What the hell! Get out of my house"demi Said.

Odell went over to demi choking her against the wall. Choking her as hard as he could. He watched her eyes go from white to bloodshot red in secs.

Demi tried to breathe for air but she couldn't, her throat was on fire. Her vision was becoming blurry with black spots but Odell didn't let go until demi was out.

Demi shot up from her position in bed holding her neck.

"Hey. You ok?" Ruby asked Demi.

"I-I just had a bad dream...... it felt so real" she said.

"Oh well do you need anything?"  She asked.

"No thanks, I'm fine. I'm sorry i woke you up" demi Said.

"Oh no it's fine, I was up anyways" Ruby said smiling over at her friend.

"Yeah I'm gonna check on Aliyah, she should be getting up any minute now" demi said getting up out her bed.