Chapter 22

Demi was out shopping with mark both of them shopping for things they both needed.

"So does that feel like a dick when you put it in?" Mark asked talking about the tampon.

"No, more like a finger and don't you go getting any ideas mark" demi said laughing.

"Ouuu girl you nasty" mark said laughing along with her.

Aiden looked at the both of them laughing deciding to join them only making demi laugh harder.

"Baby you don't even know what we're laughingly silly boy" demi said kissing his head.

"James want kids girl" mark said adjusting his half shirt.

"Oh my god really? I'm excited for you guys" demi Said.

"Yeah but I'm making him pick the sergeant"

"What the fuck! Yo look at this faggot" some guy said from behind demi and mark.

Both of them looking back, mark rolled his eyes when he seen the group of teens.

"Ugh" mark said.

" just ignore them" demi said as they went to the next aisle but the boys just followed them.

They started messing with the both of them as they shopped.

" would you guys just fuck off! Don't you boys have anything else to do? Go read a fucking book or something" demi snapped.

" yeah I'll rather fuck you baby" one of the boys said.

" girl let's just go check out" mark said.

Demi and mark went to check out but it's like the guys waited for them, following them out to the parking lot. Demi and mark was putting their bags in the car. A tall boy sneaking up taking the cart with Aiden in there running around the parking lot. Demi had a mini heart attack when she seen the boy run off with Aiden. Demi threw her purse in the car taking her shoes off running after the boy with her baby channeling that inner track star in her. Hearing Aiden cry only made her run faster, nobody didn't help as they watch.

Mark was about to help when the rest of the boys crowded him.

" I dare you faggot"

Mark jumped in the car grabbing Demi's phone calling Odell knowing he'll get here faster then the police.

//////

"Nigga you ball hogging! Pass that shit" Odell shouted to a dude that was on the same team as him.

" aye man this game right here" Eric said ͏Before shooting the ball in the basket.

" I ain't playing with y'all gooks" Odell said.

" Odell boo yo phone ringing" the black girl said.

Odell ran over grabbing his phone seeing demi was calling.

"What's up?" Odell answered.

Hearing what mark was telling him Odell grabbed his stuff rounding his boys. They all crowded in Odell's Jeep before he speeded ͏Down the street. They was itching for some action like this.

Demi was out of breath as she rested in the front of some strangers car and the boy in the back still with her son.

" would you just give me my son! You're playing but wait till his dad comes" demi Said out of breath to the boy that was laughing.

Aiden was ͏Red in the face from all the crying he was doing. Demi couldn't wait to get her hands on the boy because she was going to make him pay.

" alright old lady I'm going to leave him right here but don't come chasing after Me" the boy said before he left Aiden in the cart behind but he didn't even get before he was tackled to the ground by her man.

Demi grabbed Aiden out the cart the little boy cuddling into his mom as he continued to cry. Odell and his friends kicking one of the boys before his friends came over, it was a big fight. People in the parking lot recording the fight. Demi gave Aiden over to mark once he came over. Demi wasn't into all this fighting mess but those boys needed their ass beat especially the one that took her baby. But demi broke it up when she seen one of the boys get knocked out.

" ok babe that's enough" demi said pushing Odell back.

Odell was mad, he grabbed his chain off the floor before he got in his car with his friends following behind him.

" ok bitch let's go before they ass get back up" mark said walking with Aiden.

/////

"You saw when he knocked that boy out? You sure he's 19?" Mark said jokingly.

" yes he's 19 I seen his birth certificate, he's just really buff that's all" demi said biting her lip.

"Oh yo freaky ass like that shit" he Laughed.

" of course I do, my man is sexy.  I'll be back I'm going to put him in bed" Demi said.

She went Down the hall to Aiden's room, kissing his head before laying him down.

"Yo man just pulled up" mark said.

Demi nearly floated to the front door when she heard Odell coming through the door. She didn't see him all day except for the time at the shopping center. She calmed down her excitement when she seen him come through the door with a mean mug.

"It's ice packs in the kitchen baby, come on" demi said leading Odell to the kitchen.

"12 o'clock?" Mike asked

"Yes 12 o'clock" demi said back.

" ok hun bun see you later" mike said before grabbing his things to leave.

Odell sat down in a chair rubbing his jaw, he know for a fact one of them boys kicked him in the face.

Demi grabbed a ice pack out the freezer chuckling at the little pout on Odell's face. Demi straddle Odell placing the ice pack on his swollen jaw.

"You're so sexy when you're mad" demi Said.

" don't make me laugh baby, my jaw hurt" Odell said resting his head on Demi.

"Awe I'm sorry baby, I'm going to make it better for you right now" demi said slipping off his lap onto her knees.

Odell watched as demi undid his pants and pulled his dick out his boxers. He sat back getting comfortable about to receive some fie head but as soon as demi wrapped her tongue around the head Aiden cries came from the work.

"Are you fucking serious" Odell mumbled.

A/N: 5k‼️ fuckin lit🤪