Chapter 24

Demi couldn't stand being sick, she had the flu and she didn't want Aiden to get sick so she sent him over to her mother's. Demi laid on the couch all day waiting for Odell to get home. She groaned when she heard a knock at the door, slowly getting up she made her way to the door.

" hey Demi can I chill here?" Jason asked as he tried to hold him tears.

"Yeah sure come in. Odell isn't here by the way" demi said as she ffwent to lay back down on the couch.

"I know" Jason said sitting on the floor by Demi.

"I'm sorry for just popping up but my dad.... he told me to get out and I didn't know where to go so I came here" he said wiping the tears.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I'll hug you but I don't want you getting sick" demi  Said.

Jason got up hugging demi anyways, Jason never had a mother's loving or even a hug so he wasn't going to turn one down.

Demi hugged the boy for as long as he wanted to stay there. She pulled back when she heard his stomach growl.

"Odell suppose to be bringing food but you can go in the kitchen and find something"

" I guess" Jason said getting up.

//////

"I'm not playing with you man, don't bring no drama shit to my girl house. You gonna take yo little ass to cj and tell him you want out. You don't need to be doing any of that you need to focus on school because you're behind" Odell said.

"I know that, demi already talked to me" Jason said.

" yeah but I'm telling you because you bring that shit here I'm whopping yo ass"

Odell walked back in the living room sitting next to demi, she moved so that she was cuddled into Odell's side.

"Did you finish your soup?" He asked.

"No, my stomach hurt. I might just go to bed and lay down"she said getting up with the blanket wrapped around her.

"What do she have? She don't look so good at all" Jason said.

"She got the flu, I'm trying not to baby her too much because i don't want to get sick. But make sure you wash your hands, I'm going to disinfect this whole living room later" Odell said.

"Why don't you just take her to the hospital?"

" I did but she doesn't like going she gave me a fucking hard time in the parking lot so I took her back home" Odell said playing his game.

"If I ever get sick take me straight to the hospital, I hate being sick" Jason said.

Once demi went upstairs she called her mom checking up on her son, she missed him so much but she didn't want him getting sick cause everybody knows babies have the worst colds/flus. Demi head and stomach started hurting really bad, so much that it brought her to tears.

"Babeeeeee" demi cried out.

"Yeah baby, what's up?" He asked from the living room.

"I need you" she said.

" yo Demetria I am not fucking you while you're sick"
Odell said.

"Not like that jackass"

"Aye jay hi check on her for me while i finish this game" Odell said to Jason.

Jason went to the room to check on Demi seeing her cuddled up to a pillow with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked.

" my stomach and head is killing me. Where is my boyfriend?" Demi mumbled.

"On the game"

"Cornelious!!" Demi yelled but regretted it when her head started throbbing.

Odell got up from his game running to the room.

"Yes baby?" He said.

"My stomach and head is hurting" she said looking at Odell.

" ok"

Odell grabbed one of Demi's jackets and her uggs boots before taking it to her.

"Noooo" demi whined.

"Yes yo ass going to this hospital" Odell said putting his shoes on.

He tried putting her on her jacket but she just laid there looking at Odell. He knew what she wanted, Odell rolled his eyes as he threw Demi's jacket on the bed before he took his own jacket off giving it to her.

Jason laughed at the whole scene that played it in front of him.

"She's a big baby I swear" Odell said to Jason.

"I can see that"

/////

"Miss Lovato are you pregnant at the moment?" The doctor asked.

"No" Odell said beating demi to the punch.

"  no doctor I am not I'm actually on my period and period pains and this flu mixing isn't a good mixture" demi said.

"Well before the night is over with you'll feel a lot better" the doctor said grabbing the cart with the needles and tubes.

" wait, you're going to give me a shot?" Demi asked.

"Yes ma'am" the Doctor said.

Demi slowly got off the bed about to walk out until Odell grabbed her arm.

" come on demi it's a small pinch" he said.

" no it's not" she said as she tried to get out his grip.

" oh my god Demi, you have a bunch of tattoos"

" that's different" she said.

Demi hate needles with a passion, she couldn't deal with them. She was just too afraid to get anywhere near them.

Odell pulled demi onto his lap just to hold her still so the doctor can put the IV in her arm. Jason sat in the chair laughing his ass off, if he had a phone he would've recorded it.

The doctor waited for demi to settle down actually finding it amusing when adults are scared of needles.

" I don't want to get a shot" demi said looking all pale and shit.

" it'll make you feel better and when you get better we can go get Aiden" Odell said.

Demi held her arm out turning around looking away from the needle. Demi let out a little scream when the doctor inserted the needle in her arm.

"See that wasn't bad" he said smiling give demi a lollipop.

" it hurts so much" demi Said.

" yeah but it's over and now you're going to feel better when they add the good stuff in your IV" Odell said letting demi lay back in bed.

"Jay can you come cuddle with me?" Demi asked.

Jay hopped up quick when demi asked. He got in the hospital bed and demi rested her head right on Jay's shoulder.

" keep them hands to yourself jit" Odell said watching Jason.