Chapter 12

Dom had invited her and Aiden to dinner and she wasn't about to turn that down. She got Aiden dress in a cute little outfit while she had on a simple black dress.

" where you two heading?" Wilmer asked.

" out" demi said walking pass Wilmer.

Wilmer grabbed Demi's arm stopping her. Who you going out with? and where you taking my son?"

"A friend. Oh now you care but when I tried calling you about him you either never picked up the phone or you was quick to get off" Demi snapped.

" I was Fucking busy! " Wilmer yelled scaring Aiden.

Demi just walked away from Wilmer going out the door, she scrapped Aiden up before she got in the car. Wilmer stood at the front door looking at Demi before she pulled off. She drove to Olive Garden where she was meeting Dom at, she spotted his car and a empty parking spot next to his car. Once demi pulled up dom was on her side opening her door.

"Hey beautiful" He said as he waited for demi to get out so he could hug her.

Once she was out he pulled her into a tight hug resting his hands at the small of her back.

"God you look so sexy tonight"

"Oh thank you" demi said opening the back door to get Aiden.

"I got it" Dom said unlocking Aiden's car seat taking it out the car.

" hey little man"

Demi grabbed his baby bag before they headed inside they was seated quickly, demi had Aiden right next to her letting him play with her fingers before giving him his teething ring.

"So when will this little guy be one?" Dom asked.

"Next year, March 11" she said.

"He looks a lot like you"

"I get that a lot , he's gonna hate it when he gets older" demi laughed.

"Plan on having more kids?" Dom asked.

"Oh yes, I want a little girl. What about you?"

"Yeah I'll love some kids of my own, every woman I dated had kids and didn't want anymore but I really want my own kids"

"Don't worry dom you'll have your own kids" demi smiled.

////

"Would you stop calling me, I'm out right now and you keep calling" demi Said.

"You have my kid and it's getting late!! What the fuck you mean stop calling" Wilmer snapped.

"Get home with my son right now" Wilmer demand.

" goodbye Wilmer" demi said hanging up the phone.

" you two ok?" Dom asked.

"Yeah " demi Said.

Wilmer: since you don't want to come home now then don't come at all.

"Wow"

" what? What happened?"

"Im gonna check me and Aiden into a hotel tonight, he doesn't want me back there" she said.

" no don't waste your money on a hotel I have space at my place. Don't worry alright, I got you" Dom said lifting Demi's head.

"Thank you Dom" demi said smiling before getting in her car to follow Dom.

She looked in the back to see Aiden already sleep. Once they got to Dom's house he had grabbed Aiden for her while she grabbed the bag.

"Alright you and Aiden can have my bed and I'll take the couch" Dom Said.

"No, no. You can sleep there too I'm pretty sure it's enough space but I'll need something to sleep in, can I borrow one of your shirts?"

" yeah sure" Dom said walking in his room laying Aiden down on his bed before going to pull out a marvel shirt.

"Do you want boxers too?" He asked.

" no I'm ok thanks"

"Alright well I'm gonna change out in the living room while you change in here"

Once he left demi took her dress and heels off before throwing the shirt on with stopped right below her ass. She pulled one of Aiden's onesies out to dress him in. He started crying with she moved him.

"Mommy sorry baby, I had to change you"

" I'm done Dom" she called out.

Demi got in bed laying down with Aiden in the middle.

Dom lowkey smiled, he felt like he had a wife and a kid something he always wanted.

////

Demi woke up when she couldn't hold her pee she had to go, not even paying attention that Dom wasn't in bed she ran to the bathroom only to close it right back.

"Oh god I'm sorry Dom, I'll go to the one in the hall" demi said.

"What the fuck was that" demi said to herself as she sat on the toilet.

Once she went back  in the room
She checked the time seeing that it was going on 7 she decided that it was time for her to go home.

"Hey Dom im gonna head home now. Aiden has a doctors Appointment at 8" she said to dom who was still in the bathroom.

"Alright, bye demi" he said.

Demi changed back into her dress before she grabbed Aiden and her things and left.