Chapter 47

Demi was finally being released after spending a whole week in jail. She was glad the judge was nice enough not to send her to jail for the full time she supposed to did but she did get a big ass fine she had to pay off and a nice big ankle bracelet to go with it. Yepppp Demetria is on house arrest, the only places she was allowed is work and home but since she was let go from her job it was just home for her. The school saying she was a " threat" to the students and teachers. Half of those kids at that school is 5times her size but she's a threat. Demi walked out with her mother seeing her brothers and Odell outside waiting for her.

" there goes my girl" Odell said walking up to Demi with his arms open wide.

Demi stared at him giving him a dirty look before punching him in the side.

" take that stupid shirt off" demi said looking at the shirt with her picture on it saying "free my dawg"

" your hair look so dry and stank girl ew" Devontae said to his little sister.

" yeah i know, I'm going to wash it when I get home" demi said getting inside the truck.

" my baby" demi whispered when she seen her sleeping daughter.

" what about me? Did you miss me baby?" Odell asked.

" no. I missed what's in your pants though" she said smirking.

"Dirty mouth. Who raised you" Dontae laughed.

"Y'all better remember that Mama is in the car" Dianna said to her kids.

Demi kissed all on Aliyah as she sat in the back with her.

" Mama missed you so much" demi Said.

Once they got home demi jumped straight in the shower. As she was washing her hair she felt Odell hands wrap around her waist.

" I knew you were going to come join" she chuckled.

"Go ahead and drop the soap shawty" Odell said.

"Odell stop with the jail jokes before I smack you" demi said.

" you didn't miss me for real?" Odell asked.

" Of course I missed you silly" demi said turning around to face Odell after she rinsed her hair.

Demi wrapped her arms around Odell's neck smiling up at him. Odell picked her up, missing being close to his girlfriend.

" you have to control that temper baby. You're too pretty for jail" he said.

" you heard what she said to me? Then she called me a bitch. Don't you know those are fighting words" demi Said.

" You're so strong to be so little" he said kissing demi.

Kissing each other as the warm water hit their bodies. Demi have been longing for her man's touch. She hated being in that jail cell.

" I want you baby" demi mumbled.

" you can have me baby" Odell said.

////////

" It was crazy here without you Mama. Odell burned the food so I had to call Grandma and she stayed over with us" Jason said.

"He can't cook so I don't even know why he tried" demi said stroking Aiden's hair.

Aiden was cuddled right into Demi side not wanting to let her go. He was such a mamas boy.

"Aiden can Mama go pee?" demi asked as she lifted him up a bit.

"You pee?" Aiden said.

"Yeah baby mommy has to pee" demi said.

Demi got up walking to the guest bathroom. Closing the bathroom door she sat down on the toilet to do her business. Then comes Aiden walking in the bathroom.

"Aiden I need privacy" she whined as she closed her legs.

Aiden went to pointing making a grimace face before running out.

"Yeah mister you came out of there soooo"

////////

Odell was just getting home from practice, walking inside seeing Demi and the kids all sleep on the couch he pulled his phone out taking a picture. It's was about 5:30pm and he knew that if he didn't wake them up they'll be up all night.

Walking over to demi  bend down leaving kisses all over her face.

"Mmm" demi mumbled.

"Come on get up before I go drop you in the pool" he said.

But demi ignored him turning over facing the back of the couch. Odell moved over to Jason, hitting him with a pillow he woke right up.

"Dude" Jason said rubbing his eyes.

"Wake yo pencil neck ass up boy" Odell said.

It was so easy waking Aiden up, he didn't even have to try that hard.

"Aiden let's go get ice cream" Odell said laughing when Aiden lifted his head.

"Ice cream" Aiden said.

"Yeah, we can go later buddy" he said.

Odell went over messing with his daughter.  She was just like her mama, Aliyah started whining when Odell went poking at her chubby cheeks.

"Princess leelee" he said as her eyes opened a bit.

"How come she still gets to sleep?" Jason said referring to Demi.

"She's gonna get up"

Odell pulled out a hundred dollars bill holding it to Jason.

"Watch them for me" odell Said.

"Deal" Jason said taking the money and Aliyah or of Odell's hand.

Odell picked demi up taking her to their room. He laid her on the bed before he pulled her pants off. Slowly spreading her legs, he came in sight with Demi's vagina. Demi wasn't sleep at all, she just laid there peeking out her eyes as she watched Odell eat her out. It's when she couldn't hold her moans back any longer. Her hand went in Odell's hair as a moan escaped her mouth.

" baby" she moaned.

Demi rode his face until she came hard in his mouth.

"Wake me up like this all the time and I promise I'll be the happiest bitch on this earth" demi said making Odell laugh.