Chapter 31

A/N: sorry but I'm doing a time skip😬 things about to change. And no I'm not going too fast because this story is no where near done.
_________________________________

"It's like you never had time for us anymore" demi Said.

"Demetria I have school work and football, I be hella busy. Look how about you guys come up here?" Odell said.

"Babe I can't, school just got started. You have a week off just come over here and stop making shit so hard" demi snapped.

"You don't fucking listen!! I told you what I had to do. You know what I'm not finna do this with yo ass" Odell said hanging up the phone.

Demi rolled her eyes when Odell hung up the phone, this was his 5th Times this week hanging the phone up on her. She didn't understand what was going on with him but then again she thought It was somebody else in the picture now.

//////

"Lemme get the $50 bags" Odell said.

The dude gave the bags to Odell before he took the money. Odell put the bags In his pockets, once he got in his car he couldn't wait he grabbed his shoe box top putting It on his lap before he took out the bag with the white substance in It. Odell had developed this new addiction with cocaine when a friend of his brought some to a party. And now It became something he use everyday. Odell loved the feeling he got, it's like all his problems and worries goes away. With football, school, and demi being pregnant shit was too hard.

.......

"Come up to my room later Ma" Odell said.

"And do what?" She asked smiling.

"Whatever you wanna baby girl, a nigga tired of waiting on you" Odell said grabbing the cheerleader by her small Waist.

"Me and Ashely will stop by" Angie said.

"Oh fuck yeah, threesome" Odell said walking the girl walk away.

//////

"What's wrong Mama?" Jason asked as he seen Demi sitting at the table.

"Just got a note on the door saying we have to pay the water bill now" demi said running her hand through her hair.

"Are you going to tell Odell?jason asked.

"No it's no use, he stop sending money last month"

" but you're having a baby"

" it's fine Jason don't worry about nothing" demi Said.

...........

"So you want to get back in? Manny asked.

"Yeah. I'm tryna help my mom out" Jason said.

"That white chick? Hmmm, I'll let you bag $2000 if you let me hit" manny said.

"No way dude, she's pregnant. I want to keep her out of this" Jason said.

"Hmm Alright lil nigga, be here tomorrow at 12"

"Alright"

Jason walked home trying to figure out how he was going to get out of school early.

"Jason! Where Have you been!?" Demi yelled when Jason walked in the house.

"I went on a walk, I'm sorry Mama. I don't want to stress you out" he said.

"Don't do that Jason, you have a phone why didn't you call me" Demi said holding her stomach.

"I'm sorry" Jason said with his head down.

"It's alright, just don't do IT again without telling me please"

"Do you want to come with me to pick Aiden up from my mom?" Demi asked.

" yeah, she probably cooked" Jason said dropping his book bag on the floor but picked It back up to take It in his room when demi gave him a look.

///////

Demi: hey

Odell: what's up beautiful?

Odell: how's the baby?

Demi: fine. Been treating me well today.

Odell: what about Aiden and Jason?

Demi: Aiden is starting to talk more and Jason is doing well.

Odell: alright that's good. I'll talk to you later I'm heading to a party.

Demi: wow ok.

Demi: call me later Alright
read 9:50pm
____________________________________

A/N: 😬🤷🏽‍♀️