Chapter 6

Text message

Mike: dude!!

Odell: what's up man?

"Ms. Lovato nudes are around the school!!

 Lovato nudes are around the school!!

Mike: Corey sent them to me

Odell damn dude.

Odell: that's wrong what they did but damn she fine.

Mike: think she might get fired?

Odell: naw, someone took those and posted them. If anything she can sue"

Mike:damn

Odell: I'll text u later dude.

Odell grabbed his laptop going on Facebook trying to find his teacher page, not coming up with anything he was about to give up when he remembered another teacher calling her Demi. Typing "demi Lovato" she was the first to pop up. He saw that she was in Bahamas.

"Hey ms.lovato I just wanted to let you know it's pictures of you that went around the school"

/////

"You're so cute" demi smiled as she laid on top of Wilmer.

"You're cute" Wilmer said back.

" I'm not cute, I'm sexy as fuck" demi said sitting up.

"I'm loving this view though" he said looking at his naked wife straddle him.

"What if I got my nipples pierced?"

"That'll be hot, you should get them baby" Wilmer said grabbing Demi's nipples.

"Mmm, don't do that. You know that turns me on" demi said biting her bottom lip.

"Yeah?"

Wilmer sat up taking one of Demi's nipples in his mouth before sucking harshly on it. Demi gripped a handful of Wilmer's short hair.

"Babe.... I have m-"

Wilmer pulled back when he felt warm liquid flow in his mouth.

"Still have milk babe" she said a bit embarrassed.

" damn I had totally forgot"

Demi phone went off on the night stand, she reached over Wilmer grabbing her phone. She frowned her face a bit when she seen Odell, she clicked on it reading the message.

Demi:"What nude photos?"

Odell:"(Insert pictures)"

Demi:"Omg, who posted them?"

Odell:"Idk but I'm gonna find out for you"

"What's wrong babe?" Wilmer asked.

Demi gave the phone to Wilmer letting him read it.

"Those were saved in my iCloud not my actually in my phone" demi said rolling off Wilmer.

"Don't worry babe, I'll have my team to find out about this" Wilmer said.

"All the students and teacher are going to look at me stupid now. I don't even want to go back" demi said.

"Hey baby don't let that stop you, teaching is your dream job" Wilmer said.

////////

it was demi first day back, she was nervous as hell but she had to face them. Walking through the school she felt all eyes on her, hearing a few boy make sexual comments about her. After she signed in she went straight to her classroom.

"Well about time bitch" Mark said handing demi her coffee.

"Fuck, you scared me"  demi said holding her chest.

"So bitch tell me how these pictures get out? And girl that body is niceeeee" he said sticking out his tongue.

"I don't know, those pictures were in my iCloud but my husband got his team working on it" demi said.

"Damn, I hope you sue the hell out of that person" mark said.

"Oh I will. Like those photos were private and for my husband's eyes only"

Demi and mark both turned when they heard a knock on the door. Demi got up answering the door.

"What do you need?" Demi asked Odell.

"Nothing I just wanted to come to class a bit early. I'm not feeling too good and my head is killing me" Odell said.

"Oh it's mr. Rude ass" mark said.

"Fuck you mark" Odell said sitting in his seat.

"Odell. Watch your mouth" she said hitting him.

"It's alright girl, I'm friends with his auntie" mark said.

"Today is gonna be a long day" demi said running her hand through her short hair.

"What happened to the rest of your hair?" Odell asked.

"That was weave"'demi said chuckling.

"Should've known"

......

In the middle of class Odell got a note passed to hi desk, he opened it without letting the teacher see him. Reading the note he felt something snap in him, he didn't know why it got him so mad.

"Who the fuck wrote this?" Odell said standing up.

"Mr. Beckham" his math teacher said.

"I'm not gonna ask again, I wanna know who wrote it. If I don't find out I'm straight rocking yo shit" Odell said pointing at the boy who passed it to him.

If Odell wasn't so serious he would have laughed, once he told the kid he'll hit him he pointed out the person that gave him the note and that person pointed out the person that gave him the note and so on and so on until it got to some nerdy looking kid.

"You wrote this shit?" Odell asked.

"Mr. Beckham I'm going to ask you to get out"

"Y-yeah" the boy said.

Odell slapped the boy with the paper knocking him out his seat.

" you don't do no sit like that man, what if someone shared your Mama pictures"

Security guards came in the room removing Odell, sending him to the principal. She gave Odell 5 days out, he didn't even stay in school like he was suppose to be just left.