Chapter 37

" that money you found really did help on this house. Let just hope it wasn't some money someone took from the bank" demi said to Jason.

"naw I don't think so" Jason said.

The money that Jason said he "found" was actually the money he saved up from all the drugs he sold.

"I like it demi. You have good taste" Ruby said as she walked back in the living room from exploring the house.

"Well thank you Ms. Rose" demi said smiling.

"So that also means you're cooking dinner tonight as well?" Rudy asked.

"Well I could. What do you think jay?" Demi asked her son.

"Pasta!" He said.

"Alright well then me and Isabella will be over here tonight" Ruby said.

"Alright see you later" demi Said.

Demi met Ruby at a gym she started going to weeks ago. And once demi started her new school she found out Ruby was the art teacher there. And ever since then they've been good with each other.

////////

"Aiden come to mommy, let me clean your face" demi said holding her hand out to Aiden.

Aiden ran towards his mama before crashing in her legs causing him to fall back on his butt.

" gotta slow down baby" demi said chuckling before she kneeled down to clean his face.

"You sure he isn't clumsy like you?" Dianna asked.

" no I don't think so, he barely get hurt" demi said sitting next to her mom as they watched Aiden run around the yard.

"So what about you and Odell?" Her mom asked.

"Um we talked. He wants us to go out and talk about us. And I told him that little stunt he pulled with Aiden wasn't cool at all" demi Said.

" oh ok that's good that you guys are going to talk it out"

"Oh and your brothers want to have a dinner together maybe next week Saturday" She Said.

"Ok that's fine"

Demi watched her son walk over to the gate and pick up something.

"Aiden. What you got over there?" Demi said.

Aiden turned around holding a dead bird in his hand smiling.

"What the hell is that?" Dianna asked.

"That's a fucking bird. Aiden! Put that down!" Demi said getting up.

Once demi got over to her son he threw the dead bird at demi feet causing her to scream before he ran away laughing.

"Mama come get this bird" demi whined.

" oh no honey, he already touched it tell him to throw it away" Dianna said.

"Aiden. Come here baby, come throw it away for Mama" demi Said.

"Thi?" Aiden said pointing at the bird.

"Yeah baby, come throw it away" demi said backing it just in case he tried to throw it on here.

Aiden ran to the garbage throwing the bird away before demi picked him up taking him to wash his hands.

"You're a crazy little baby" demi said.

////////

After dinner demi, Ruby, Isabella,and Jason sat in the living watching a movie. Jason sat on his phone reading messages that he was receiving to his phone from Odell's phone. Looking at his location he was at the same place he was always at.

"How can he want to talk about things when he's still doing shit behind your back!" Jason snapped out loud.

"What?" Demi said.

"Odell. He's cheating. He's been doing it every since he got up here! Look" Jason said squeezing between Ruby and Demi.

Demi looked at the messages Jason showed her and the videos.

"Give me that address" Demi said getting up to get her car keys and shoes.

" Mama what's going on? The 13 year old girl asked her mom.

" fuck. Demi wait" Ruby said getting up going after demi.

____________________________________

A/N:

BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY‼️‼️‼️‼️🤤🤤🤤 sus fine af y'all‼️