Chapter 16

Odell knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer, his boys stood to the side. Once the door was open he pushed it open not caring who was behind it.

" Wilmer!! " Alissa yelled.

" Aye shut the fuck up bitch" odell said pointing the gun at the lady.

Odell friends already looking around the house they all making sure not to leave nothing behind. Odell moved from the lady when Wilmer came down.

" the man I wanted to see. Where is Aiden? And if you lie this gun going across your head" Odell said.

Wilmer had his hands up stepping back a bit.

" Aye my boy that's a nice watch" cj Said to Wilmer.

Wilmer rolled his eyes before taking off his watch giving it to the guy.

" what do you want with my son?" Wilmer asked.

" I'm here to take little man home back to his mom" Odell said.

" oh the little bitch fucking thugs so they can do this for her" Alissa said.

Odell turned around walking up to the lady slapping her right across the face. He knew it stung because he had gloves on.

" watch your fucking mouth!" Odell said.

Odell didn't take shit from nobody when it came to Demi. Wilmer stepped up but Richie came punching him right in the nose making him gush.

" never sneak up on one of my boys"

While all this was happening Leah stood on the steps watching.

" Aiden in the hosbiable, they say He's sleeping" Leah said.

" Leah! Go upstairs! Now!" Wilmer yelled.

" hospital! Which one!?" He asked.

Once Wilmer told him he threatened that if he was to ever go back around to Demi's house again that he'll put a hole in his head.

////

Once Odell had called Demi telling her that Aiden was in the hospital she rushed there as she was which was a. Half shirt, shorts and no shoes.demi ran inside the hospital up to the front desk.

" my son. Aiden Valderrama" demi Said out of breath.

" name please?" The nurse said.

"Demetria lovato"

" I'm sorry but your name isn't on the list"

" he's my son! And I need to see him! He was taken from me. I'm his real mommy" Demi cried.
Demi pulling out her his birth certificate that she always kept.

"He's my son..... I swear"

The lady ended up letting demi go, once she made it to his room she broke down seeing him in the hospital crib.

" oh god. Mommy is so sorry Aiden" demi said holding his hand.

.......

Odell was surprised when he got pass the front desk. He had his friends to drop him off at the hospital so he could be with Demi.

" hey" he said.

Demi ran right into Odell's arms hugging him.

"I got you baby" he said rubbing her back.

" they said they found sleeping pills in his system. They could've killed my baby" demi cried.

" then I would've had to bag a body just for you"

" thank you for doing this Odell" demi said.

"It's nothing. I'll practically do anything for you, we didn't make anything official but you're my girl" Odell said.

Everything Odell said made demi feel loved. She reached up pulling Odell down for a kiss.

" yours" she said.

//////

Text message

Odell: how's everything with Aiden?

Demi: I was talking to him earlier and his heart rate went up

Odell: that's good, he knows you're there.

Odell: I'll be over after 2nd period

Demi: Odell stay in school, just come after practice and bring changing clothes to take a shower with me.

Odell: oh yes ma'am😍

Demi chuckled at Odell reply. She's been sitting at the hospital with Aiden not planning on going anywhere until he wake up. She spent half of the day holding him either singing or talking to him. He was her first born and she don't know what she would've done if he would've died. She probably would've been in jail.