Chapter 43

" hey princess, what are you doing up? It's too early for you" Odell said as he picked up Aliyah from her crib.

He quickly changed her before walking down to the kitchen with her to make her a bottle. Odell added the powder milk and formula to the water that was already in the bottle, shaking it up he placed it in the bottle warmer. Once Aliyah saw her bottle she started crying.

"Hey little girl, hush that noise. Daddy don't wanna hear that" Odell said talking to his daughter.

Aliyah looked up at her dad as he talked, her little lip trembling as she was about to start crying again.

"Aliyah" Odell said in a stern voice.

Odell grabbed the bottle before he went upstairs to the room. Seeing demi cuddled up with his pillow he went to his side getting back in bed, sitting Aliyah up in his arm he gave the little baby her bottle.

Demi moved closer to Odell wrapping her arm around his waist. Odell wiped the corners of Aliyah's mouth before he looked down at demi seeing her bottom lip poked out he pulled on her lip making her bury her face in the blanket. He chuckled before tickling behind her ear.

" Odell stopppp" demi whined.

" Aliyah said get up" he said.

"I'm up every night with her it's your turn" demi said with her eyes close.

Once Aliyah was done with her bottle Odell sat her up to burp her. Patting her back she let out a big burp. He sat up with her while he strolled through his phone, hearing the door creek he flashed his phone light over towards the door seeing Aiden just standing at the door.

" what's up little man? Come here" he said.

Aiden ran over to the bed lifting his arms, Odell picked him up putting him on the big king size bed.

He laid both Aliyah and Aiden down in the middle letting demi know that they was in the bed so she wouldn't roll over and hit them. It wasn't long until. They all was back to sleep.

//////

"Why Aliyah and Aiden couldn't come again?" Jason asked.

"Because I don't want them out to the world, it's bad enough I let you come"demi said.

"Ma. Really? I'm 13" Jason said with a "are you serious" look on his face.

"You're still young little boy"Demi said as they walked to their seats.

Jason watched as two older guys stared at Demi. Jason stopped about to say something when demi covered his mouth.

" it's alright jay. I been saw them looking earlier when we were standing in line" demi said.

That incident was soon forgotten when Jason seen how close their seats was to the players.

//////

"You looked so sexy today" Odell said running his lips across Demi's chest.

"Really? But I only had on some jeans and a jersey" demi chuckled.

"But the way your ass was looking in them jeans" Odell said smirking at demi.

"Yes I know, it was looking delicious" demi said moving towards the middle of the bed arching her back so her ass was on full display for Odell.

"I'm about to break that back some more" Odell said crawling over to demi.