Chapter 27

Odell sat on his homie bed smoking a fat blunt he just rolled. Odell was about to bring the joint to his lip when it drop out his hand on the floor. Odell watched as the joint hit the floor, his head shot up to his home boys.

"Nigga" cj said.

" oh naw let's go" Odell said picking up his joint before heading towards his car.

Odell headed over to Demi's job with his boys while they hot boxing the car. Once they pulled up to the school they all got out walking to Demi's class, glad it was lunch time.

Demi looked up seeing her boyfriend and his friends walk in her class.

"Hey babe, hey guys" demi smiled.

"Who you been fucking?" Odell asked.

"What?" Demi asked confused.

" I was smoking and my joint dropped out my damn hand so who you Fucking!?" Odell snapped.

"First of all lower your voice and secondly you're the only person I'm sleeping with. That dropping the blunt shit is a myth" demi said standing up.

"Nawwww, I dropped my blunt once and that following week I caught my girl fuckin another niggas" Craig Said.

" that was your girl. We're two different people honey" demi said.

Odell took demi phone going to messages seeing Wilmer name right at the top.

"Why you still talking to this dude?" Odell asked.

" can you guys give us privacy?" Demi asked.

Odell friends looked at him before they grabbed the keys and headed back to the car.

"You're high as hell and I can't believe you're coming in here acting like a fool" demi Said Just watching Odell stroll through her phone.

"Why you texting him?" He asked again.

"Because he's the father to my first born. He wanted to see him so I gave him a date when he can come see him that's it Odell" demi said.

" stop texting that nigga" Odell said tossing Demi's phone on her desk before leaving.

/////

" Jason why are you sitting outside?" Demi asked.

" I left my key" he said.

"And you've been sitting out her for an hour!? Here grab Aiden for me please" she said while she unlock the door.

"How was school?" Demi asked.

" it was ok.... it's a field trip coming up" Jason said following demi inside.

"Yeah, What about it?" She asked taking Aiden so she could take him off his shoes and pants.

"I want to go. I never been on one before because I never had the money"

"Well how much is the field trip Jason?"

Jason pulled the paper out of his book bag giving it to demi.

"Alright I'll come to the school on my break" demi said.

"Oh thank you Demi!" Jason said before he ran to his room to get undress.

"Aiden come with mommy" she said walking to her room with her son following her.

Demi changed into some shorts and one of Odell's football jacket.

"Can we go to Walmart now? You said we could have taco night" Jason said.

" yeah sweet, we still are. Let me just put Aiden on something" demi said picking her son up.

Demi walked in Aiden's room changing his diaper first before putting him on some black gym shorts. Demi heard her phone go off in the other room.

Wilmer: hey you😊

Demi: what's up?

Wilmer: nothing really I just wanted to see what you and my boy was up to.

Demi: just heading to Walmart, we're having taco night here

Wilmer: oh nice. I can't wait to see you two Friday

Demi:yeah🙂

Demi put her phone up once they was in the car. She was about to pull out when Odell pulled up blocking her in.

"Really Odell" demi said to herself.

"Aye man where you going?" Odell said knocking on the window.

"To the store now move your car" demi snapped.

" Naw, get out the car we're taking mines" Odell said going to the back door getting Aiden.

"Serious Odell you need to chill, you're really getting on my nerves" demi said rolling her eyes.

"No fucks given" Odell said walking towards his car.

"Jason go with him please, I'm just going to go back in the house and lay down" demi Said.

" yeah good because you wasn't going nowhere with them shorts on" Odell said.

"But I wanted you to come Demi" Jason said.

Demi went back in the house throwing on some sweats before she got in Odell's car. Demi was very upset and it was showing.

///////

" I shouldn't be doing shit for you since we were bitching at me all day" demi said slapping Odell on the side of his neck.

"My blunt felled out my hands and everybody know what that means" Odell said sitting between Demi's leg while she dyed his roots.

"That's bull shit Odell" she said.

" yeah don't worry imma tell later on tonight" he said.

"You're not getting any tonight so no don't even think about it. You know you're not getting any this whole week because you were very out of order today" demi said putting the cap on Odell's head.

"A week! Demi that's too long baby. Are you serious right now?"

"I'm very serious" demi said before she went out to the living room to watch Jason play the game.

"Oh and check on Aiden" she yelled out.

Odell cussed under his breath at the thought of not having sex for a whole week. He walked to Aiden's room check him to see if he need to be change before he went back to his own room.

Odell: babe.

Demi: what?👀

Odell: this week shit not going to work, I need to be inside you at least five times a week.

*left on read*

Demi smiled to herself when she heard her boyfriend groan.