Chapter 39

"Jay come take out the trash" demi said as she was cleaning up the kitchen while the babies took a nap.

"Oh my bad, I totally forgot" Jason said coming in the kitchen to take the trash out.

"It's alright honey" demi said putting another bag in the trash can.

It's been two weeks since that incident with Odell, he haven't call or texted her regarding the kids. But demi was grateful for her mom and brothers helping her out with the kids. And rose whenever she came by, rose became demi best friend. They talked about everything, they took the kids out together, people often thought that they were together.

Demi heard Aliyah whining on the baby monitor, walking towards her room she seen her son standing at the crib touching his sister hand.

"Hey bubba, What are you doing?" Demi said smiling.

"Baby" He said pointing at his sister.

"Yeah she's a baby and so are you" she said kissing his face before picking Aliyah up and grabbing her wipes and diaper.

Demi walked out the the living room with her kids, changing Aliyah's diaper she put the little girl on her mat to have tummy time.

"Hey mama can I play my game out here?" Jason asked.

"Anything but that shooting game" demi said.

"Hey Aiden with one should I play?" Jason asked hold nba2k18 and call of duty.

Aiden went and grabbed for call of duty smiling.

"You're trying me right? Because I swear if you put that game in you're in trouble" demi said sternly.

"I was only kidding Mama, I wasn't going to put it in" Jason Said before taking the game out of Aiden's hand.

///////

It was 2 in the morning and demi had just finished feeding Aliyah, about to shut her eyes her phone started ringing.

"Hello" demi mumbled.

"Umm hi this is Nicki, I got your number from Odell's phone. He's not doing good and I... I just can't with him" she said talking fast.

"Well he's not my problem anymore so why are you telling me this?" Demi asked.

"He's doing coke! And I'm pretty sure he's in his bathroom doing more than that. He failed his drug test today. Please would you just come?" Nicki asked.

Demi rolled her eyes before getting up out of bed putting on some sweats and jacket. Demi walked in Jason room to wake him up.

"Hey jay I'll be back alright, watch the kids" demi Said putting the baby monitor next to him.

Demi slipped in her shoes at the door before she grabbed her keys and left. Once the address was in she headed to Odell house.

When demi got there the front door was open and Nicki was know where to be found. Demi almost jumped out her skin when she turned the corner and Odell was standing right there.

"Fuck You scared me. Odell are you ok? Where is Nicki?" Demi asked.

Odell charged at demi choking her, his eyes was red and glossy. And his pupils was dilated, demi tried removing his hands from around her throat but it was no use, he was way bigger and stronger than her.

"You took my Fucking baby" he yelled.

" no. Odell. Let me go" demi Said out of breath.

Odell let her go quickly before he ran upstairs. Demi let out a gasp when he finally let her go but when he went upstairs demi went after him. She went checking all the room, she couldn't believe how big this house was. She heard crying coming from the last  door.

"Odell" demi called out.

"Leave me alone" he said.

" why are you even here!! You don't want to be with me and you took my daughter away from me" he said.

" no, no. Odell I didn't take her from you. You just hurt me so bad I didn't know what to do.......Aiden ask about you all the time" demi said sitting next to him.

"He does? I miss him so much" Odell said as he started crying again.

Demi pulled her closer to her so he was laying on her chest. They sat there for awhile without saying anything.

" why are you doing these drugs dell? You know these type of stuff can kill you?"

" I just wanted to numb everything" he said.

"Well I want you to get better so you need to go To rehab" demi said.

"Rehab!? I'm gonna be all over the papers, I can't go there" Odell said looking at Demi.

" I can't have you like that around the kid's Odell " demi said.

"A-Alright" He said.