Chapter 20

" you better take care of my baby Odell" demi said standing by her car.

" I am don't worry"

" I'm serious babe" demi got in her car before driving off.

She was leaving Aiden with Odell for the first time ever, she was picked to go on a college tour with a student and Counselor and she'll be gone the whole day.

Once demi left Odell took Aiden inside to get ready for school.

"Alright little man we're going to eat first then off to school"

Odell said putting Aiden in his high chair. He went to get the door when he heard a knock on the door.

"What's up young blood" Odell said letting Jason in.

"What's up. Where bae at?" Jason asked talking about Demi.

"Work and stop calling my girl bae jit" day Odell said walking back in the kitchen.

"So is this your jit cause he don't look like you" Jason said.

" Naw he ain't my jit but I love him though and I'll do anything for Little man" Odell said looking down at Aiden.

" I wish my dad was like that but he just a fuck boy" the boy said.

Odell ͏Cut the banana in little small pieces giving that to him with his baby cereal. Aiden didn't waste no time in eating, Odell laughed at him before he went to make some quick breakfast for him and Jason.

Once he was done cooking he turned around to see Aiden almost done.

"Damn" He said

Odell: little man can eat!

Demi: I'm like 1000% sure he gets that from me

Odell: I like to eat a lot too

Demi: yeah I know what you can eat when I get back tonight😏

Odell:gladly 👅💦

/////

Odell didn't want to be in school at all it's like he was getting annoyed by everybody today.

" Odell! Hey boo" Asia said sitting on his lap.

" aye get up. Sit in a chair" Odell said.

" damn nigga that's how it is now?"

" Asia I have a girl and I'm a faith ass dude especially to her" he said.

" yeah I be seeing yo Snapchat with that white girl. So you playing step daddy too I see, you missing out Odell" Asia said ͏Before walking away.