Chapter 48

"Fuck. Baby don't stop" demi moaned as she jerked up every time Odell thrust in her.

"Never baby" Odell said out of breath as he watched Demi's face.

Demi had one hand pushed up against Odell's stomach while the other one gripped on the back of his neck pulling him down for a kiss. Demi sucked and bit at his lower lip as he continued to fuck her. Odell removed Demi's hand that was pressed up against his stomach. Going deeper in the process, demi let out a cry of pleasure when she felt him hit her spot.

"Fuck da- mmm"

Demi couldn't even finish what was coming out her mouth. Odell had her on cloud 9 and she didn't want to come down at all, demi loved the fact that Odell can treat her like a queen but when it came down to the bedroom he fucked her like a slut. Demi loved rough sex, she wasn't into that soft shit when it came down to bedroom which they called their "war zone"

" you like that shit huh?" Odell asked as she looked down at Demi.

"Y-yesss" she cried out.

"Yeah? Tell daddy how much you like it" Odell said as he wrapped his big hand around Demi's neck choking her.

"Oh daddy I love it so much. I love your dick" she moaned.

" who pussy this is huh?

"Yours! Only yours baby" demi said as she started arching her back.

" mhmm, mhmm" Odell said as he started pounding harder.

" ODELL!!" Demi screamed, pulling him down on top of her as she came.

" fuck" he said shooting his nut all in Demi.

Odell rolled over so he wasn't laying on Demi. He pulled her closer to him as her head rested on his chest.

"I love you" demi murmured with her eyes closed.

"I love you too" Odell chuckled as he seen demi falling back to sleep.

They had both woke up In the middle of the night and couldn't fall back to sleep so they ended up watching a movie, get turned on by a little sex scene.

Odell looked down at Demi sleeping on his chest. It amazed him how quick she falls asleep, but he knew Demi falls asleep anywhere. He moved some of Demi's hair out her face before he pecked her lips.

////////

"Hey jay what are you doing? You can school. Come on" demi said hitting Jason on the butt as she walked inside his room seeing him still in bed.

"Nooooo" he whined.

" yes Jason, come on. Odell is dropping you off.

" I just want to sleeppppp. Something I didn't get very much of last night" Jason said looking at Demi.

Demi blushed hard when she realized what jay was talking about.

" You're very loud ya know?"

" ok Jason I'm sorry" demi said walking out his room going downstairs seeing Odell feeding Aiden his breakfast as he held Aliyah in his other arm.

"Which one of these munchkins do you want me to take?" Demi asked.

"Aliyah. She already ate, she just chillin now" he said.

"Come here baby girl" demi said picking her up out of Odell's arm.

"You're so cute. Looking like your old man" demi laughed.

" babe we kept Jason up last night... well I did so he's not going to school today" Demi said.

" I told you that you have a big mouth Demz" Odell said.