Chapter 26

" you look so sexy baby" demi squealed when Odell came out the room.

" thanks baby girl" he said pecking her lips.

" tell daddy not to have too much fun tonight, and he only has one lady" demi said holding up Aiden.

"I don't need any other female but you" he said smiling at her.

" finna have all the females looking at you my boy" Jason said slapping Odell up.

"Ya feel me" Odell said.

" demi why you didn't go with him?" Jason asked.

" because it's his prom and I want him to have fun" she said putting Aiden down to let him walk.

Aiden walked right over to Odell's legs reaching up to be picked up.

" what's up little man, I gotta go soon" Odell said.

" yes go but first let me take a picture of you"

Odell  walked down to the lobby meeting his homeboys downstairs

"That boy look sharp as fuck" Cj Said.

"You already know ya boy stay fresh" Odell said flexing his ͏Gold teeth that he brought the other day.

They all walked out to they cars before heading to prom.

(Odell's car)

Getting to prom as soon as he walked in females started throwing themselves at him.

"Where's Demi?" Odell's best friend asked.

" she didn't want to come, she want me to have fun" Odell said.

"Not too much fun nigga cuz I will tell" Nicole said.

Nicole is Odell only girl best friend, she's kinda more like a sister. She met Demi when Odell brought her to Nicole party.

"I'm not finna cheat on my girl, you she how bad she is? I'm not doing no stupid shit like that" he said.

" Alright but I'm with you for the rest of the night, I told my Mama I was gonna be with you" she said.

" coming back to the crib too?" Odell asked.

"Yeah, my bag is in Stacy's car" Nicole said.

"Alright, But I'm finna head outside to hit a joint really quick" Odell said.

//////

"Demi" Jason whines as he was playing the game.

"What is it Jason? I'm trying to cook dinner" demi said walking out to the living room.

"I'm trying to play the game but Aiden keeps messing the game up.

"Aiden. Come on baby, Let's go eat eat" demi called out to her son.

Aiden got up off his butt before he ran over to demi before he felled on her feet.

"I got you baby" demi said picking Aiden up.

Demi sat Aiden in his high chair giving his baby finger food before she started cooking again. Demi logged on to her Snapchat just to spy on Odell to see if he posted anything.

"Mama's a tad bit crazy baby" demi said.

///////

"Shut up because everyone is probably sleeping" Nicole said.

" I'm not even loud" Odell said as he opened the house door.

Demi head turned when she heard the door.

"Oh hey" demi Said.

" hey Demi" Nicole said sitting next to her while Odell ran to the room to change.

"Why is he so in a rush?" Demi asked.

" a party, but I'm staying here with you if that's ok. I don't do parties" she said.

"Yeah of course"

"Alright y'all I'm leaving" Odell said heading out the door.

Demi got up going after him before he could pull off.

"Baby wait. I wanted to know what time will you be home?" Demi asked.

"Ummm probably in the morning. Why? Gonna miss daddy?" Odell said smiling at Demi.

"Well yes, I don't sleep good if you're not there" demi Said.

"Awe baby, how about you get your sexy ass in that passenger seat so I can give you something that'll make you sleep through the whole night"he said.

"Odell this little car, we can't do shit in it" demi said walking over to the passenger said.

" I can show you better than I can tell you"

Odell walked behind Demi unlocking the car, Odell pushed the seat back as far as it could go before he let demi get in first. Once Odell was in he started kissing all over Demi's neck. Odell wasted no time in getting his and Demi's pants off.

" condom?" Demi asked.

"We don't need one" Odell said before he entered her.

demi held her hand up stopping Odell from moving so she could adjust. Odell kissed demi, sucking on her bottom lip. Odell started rocking his hip making demi moan.

"Baby" demi Moaned.

Odell lifted his shirt just to watch himself slip in and out of demi.

"More baby, go harder" demi moaned.

With every thrust demi felt it in her stomach. Her hands getting tangled in his hair.

"Pussy so damn tight. Who pussy this is?" Odell asked as he slammed into demi harder.

"Yours daddy, all yours" demi said with her eyes close.

"I'm close..... right there" she moaned.

Odell took his shirt when it started getting too hot. Demi pulled Odell down as her lips went to his neck sucking on one spot as she came.

Few minutes later Odell came right inside demi. He looked down at demi with a smile.

"You're beautiful as fuck" he said smiling.

Demi covered her face blushing hard.

" hush"

"I love you" he said.

" awe, I love you too baby. You still leaving?" Demi asked.

" yeah. You want me to stay?" He asked still inside his girlfriend.

"I do but I want you to go out and have fun"

"Now get out of me" she said.

Odell pulled out of demi grabbing the wipes he always kept, he cleaned demi up before he got out pulling his pants up. Demi got out wrapping her arms around Odell hugging him.

" I want cuddles when you get home" she said kissing him.

"Anything for you"