Chapter 21

Odell walked in the house with a sleeping baby and bags in his hands. Demi rushed out the room when she heard the door close.

" I texted and called you. When it comes to my son you need to answer" Demi said reaching for Aiden.

"He was perfectly fine with me and I wasn't about to answer while we was watching a movie" Odell said walking to his room.

Demi took off Aiden's pants, shoes, and shirt changing his diaper and putting a T-shirt on him before laying him down in his crib. Demi walked in Odell room not even knocking.

" I'll call you back" Odell said quietly before hanging up the phone.

He ignored demi standing there as he started putting things up.

" who was that? Your other girlfriend" demi asked with her arms crossed.

" so what if it was, you got a husband" he said sitting on his bed with his phone in his hand.

"Odell it's not like that, it's complicated" demi said sitting next to him.

" what's so fucking complicated in signing some fucking papers Demetria!" Odell snapped.

" I can lose a lot of shit when I get this divorce. I need money to take care of myself and my son" demi said.

" his name goes far"

" because of his fucking name, wow. You don't need him, I may be 19 but I got a whole lot of fucking money" Odell said grabbing the box from under his bed.

He took the money out sprinkling it all over demi, I can pay all the bills in this fucking house every month and still have enough for you and Aiden. I'll blow all this fucking money on you and Aiden.

Demi couldn't say anything she was just speechless.

" we ain't shit until you sign them fucking papers and I mean that" Odell said going over to the closet getting his gym bag putting clothes in the bag.

" no babe. Please" demi said grabbing his arm.

"Babeeeeee pleaseeee Don't leave me"demi Said.

Odell didn't say anything he just pulled his arm away.

/////

It's been a week since demi and talked to Odell or even seen him, he haven't even been over to the house. And demi been so frustrated lately and Aiden wasn't making it better.

"AIDEN!" Demi yelled when Aiden broke the little angel that sat up on the stand. Demi got up from the couch walking over to Aiden, he knew he was in trouble because as soon as he seen his mother coming he tried to walk away in his walker. Demi picked him up out of the walker.

" mommy said no! I told you 3 times not to touch it. No means no" demi Said giving him 2 hits on his thigh.

Aiden's cries filled the house, demi locked him in his car seat sitting him next to her on the couch with him facing the tv.

" Aiden I don't want to here, hush the noise" demi Said.

But Aiden kept crying, kicking his little legs. Demi turned him around so that he was facing demi.

" hush it up. When I get to 5 you better be quiet" demi said In a stern voice.

Demi started counting with her fingers up. Aiden stared at his mom as he cried but his crying stop when she got to one. Looking at his mom with his bottom lip poked out sniffing.

 Looking at his mom with his bottom lip poked out sniffing

(A/N: the face he made)

" don't look at me like that, mommy told you not to touch anything up there. You need to learn how to listen"

Demi took Aiden out his car seat going to the kitchen so he can have lunch. Demi warmed up one of his little dinners she brought, once it was done she pushed him out to the living room in his high chair to watch tv as he ate.

" eat, eat Aiden" demi said.

"Eat, eat" Aiden said copying his mom.

Demi started feeding him but her head turned towards the door when she heard the locks turned.

" DA-DA" Aiden screamed in excitement when he seen Odell walk through the door.

"Hey little man" Odell smiled walking over to him taking him out the high chair.

Demi just stared at Odell looking him up and down.

" what happened to your face?" She asked noticing how his face look ͏Beat up.

"Got into a fight" Odell said sitting down grabbing the food from demi to finish feeding Aiden.

////

Odell stayed until Aiden was asleep, he went to his room picking up the money that was still left on the bed from last week.

"Can you just stay please? Aiden is a smart baby he knows something is up and it's effecting him, he's been acting up lately" demi Said.

"Call Wilmer I'm pretty sure he'll come over here since you're his wife" Odell said.

Demi walked inside the room closing and locking the room door.

" I'm not letting you leave" demi Said.

" do you realize how small you are trying to stop a big nigga like me from leaving" Odell chuckled.

"Well I can't let you leave again" Demi said pushing Odell down on the bed before she straddled him.

" I can't let you leave again because I'm falling so hard for you and I think I love you. It took me a year to say that to Wilmer but with you it feels so natural."

Demi grabbed Odell's face so he was looking directly at her.
"I signed those papers because I love you and you mean so much to me" she said.

Odell never had a female she to tell him that she loved him but he did feel the same way about demi.

"I-I love you too"

A/N: sorry 😬 I didn't know how to end it.