Chapter 13

"What do you mean you saw his dick?" Mark asked.

"I walked in the bathroom and he had one of them see threw flesh light toys" demi said.

"Wait hold the fuck up bitch, what were you doing at his house when you got a husband?"

" mark. He asked to take me and Aiden out for dinner and Wilmer started acting like an asshole and told me not to come home that nite so we stayed with Dom.

"So he probably was touching himself thinking about you since you was in his bed" mark said raising his eyebrow.

" well I guess that's the only thing he can do, dude is not fucking me with that 10 year old dick. If the whole thing fit in my mouth without me gagging I don't want it" demi Said.

" ouuuuuu, Demetria. I see you love your Mandingos big" mark said laughing.

" well yeah........I um saw one that wasn't my husband and I wanted it. I know it's bad because it's cheating but i never been with any other guy but Wilmer and suddenly this person comes in and boy is he blessed" demi said blushing.

"It be like that girl, before I got with Jordan I was dating some other guy but then Jordan moved next door and bam two weeks later he was fucking me against my door" mark said.

"Wilmer would fucking kill me or something if I He find out I cheated" demi Said.

"Yeah he do look crazy girl. So what you gonna tell this dude?"

"that we can be friends" demi simply said before the bell rung.

/////

Odell wanted to visit his old school since he was in a different county and they didn't have school.

Looking through the window he saw demi sitting at her desk writing. He opened the door walking in with his hoodie on his head going to the back of the class.

"I'm excuse me it's lunch hour, you shouldn't be in here" demi Said standing.

"My bad I just had to come visit my baby" Odell said turning around smiling.

"Oh god Odell, I thought you were some creep" she said.

"Haha, my bad" he said.

" how you been?" Demi asked walking over to Odell to hug him.

When Odell hugged demi his hands went straight to her ass gripping it. Demi was about to say something but she just let the young boy grab her ass.

"Oh somebody missed me huh?" He said.

"I did actually and you have my kid saying Dada a lot which is really annoying like that's his favorite word" demi said sitting at a desk.

"He miss his ole boy"

" I have a picture of you two sleeping" demi Said.

Odell walked over grabbing Demi's phone surprise when it was unlocked.

" Who is Dom?" Odell asked looking at Demi message before going to her pictures.

"Odell don't go through my phone, give it here" demi said getting up.

"Oh shit, yeah send this to me" He said talking about a picture of them posing sexually.

"Not sending you anything" she said snatching her phone.

"When you gonna stop playing? I could tear that pussy up right here" Odell said with a smirk.

"You honestly can't....... I'm not quiet at all" demi Said putting her phone in her pocket.