Chapter 11

Demi really didn't feel like going back to work but she had to, now that Aaron wasn't there things would be better. She pulled up and Aiden's daycare, demi double checked to make sure that her little note was in Aiden's book bag before she picked Aiden up putting him on her hip before she grabbed his baby bag.

"Good morning" She said to everyone at the front before walking down the hall to Aiden's class.

"Well hello gorgeous" dom said opening the door.

"Hi" She Said passing Aiden over to him.

"What's up little man" dom said laughing when the little boy looked at him funny.

"He's been cranky lately and He learned a new word so he saying  that a lot" demi informed.

" why is he so cranky?"

" his dad is been out of town for two weeks now"

As soon as demi said dad Aiden started saying his new favorite word now. "Dada" demi rolled her eyes again knowing her son wasn't talking about his actual dad.

"What's the matter? Forgot about mommy?" He said with a smirk.

" no It's a long story. I'll see you later baby" demi said to her son"

/////

Demi was walking to her classroom when she seen Aaron staring at her from down the hall. Demi unlocked her door quickly before entering her room trying to calm herself down but she couldn't. She picked up the phone to call Wilmer but he didn't even answer. She was legit having a panic attack and she had nobody to talk her through it.

Mark seen that demi was inside her classroom before he walk right in.

"Hey bit- girl what the hell is wrong with you?" He asked.

Demi didn't say anything, she had tears falling down her face. Her face was all red. Mark ran over to her pulling her chair out.

" Demi look at me. Breath girl, you gotta breath" mark said.

"He-he" was all she could get out, she had a tight grip of marks hand.

He was trying his hardest to clam her down but he just couldn't. Mark ended up calling the office telling them they need paramedics in Demi's classroom. By the time they came demi had passed out.

/////

" why the hell isn't that boy answering! God I can't stand him" Demi's mom said.

" mom just forget about it, as long as you and Aiden is here" demi Said.

"But I'll be leaving soon sweetie, I have work"

" we'll be fine, I'll call a friend"

......

Demi watched her son sleep on her lap, they was keeping her over night. Demi picked her phone up when she heard it ding.

Text message

Unknown: Hey beautiful. You ok?

Demi: who is this?

Unknown: oh I'm sorry, it's Dom. I got your note😏

Demi: oh. Heyyyy

Demi: and yeah I'm fine

Dom: that's good, I was wondering if I could come see you?

Demi: um yeah, sure. You know which hospital?

Dom: just drop your location

Demi gave Dom the address at which hospital she was at before she laid back down closing her eyes for a bit. She didn't understand why Aaron was back at the school after she told them what happened. Wilmer lawyers should've been on it.

It didn't take dom long to get to Demi's room, he walked in seeing the little boy laid out in her lap.

"Yeah little guy should be tired, he didn't take a nap today" he said walking in the room.

"Oh hey" demi said lifting her head.

Demi smiled at Dom, she just loved his dimples so much. Dom pulled a chair next to the bed before sitting down.

" so is your husband coming?" He asked.

" no. He isn't answering my calls" she said with her head down.

" wow that's so crazy, if it was me I would've caught the red eye back" he said.

" you're so sweet" demi smiled.

" so what caused this panic attack?" He asked.

" I don't wanna talk about it" she simply said.

" ok. That's fine"

"So Dom, how old are you?" Demi asked.

"45, I'll be 46 next month" he said.

"What!!? I was thinking 28 or 29. Wow I was way off"

" I hope that isn't a problem" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

" no it's fine...... I like my men older" she smirked.

"Even if I'm old enough to be your dad?

"I'm serious"

Demi and Dom talked until he had to leave, demi found out that he didn't have kids and he was the only child. Demi found him very attractive, his smile gave her butterflies. She didn't know what she was getting herself into since she was a married woman.

A/N: wow I didn't know the story reached 1k that was so FUCKING quick‼️‼️ but thank you‼️‼️😘 feel free to leave comments and ideas.