Chapter 14

"You sure we can stay here for the night?" Demi asked Odell.

" yeah of course" he said.

" and what the hell happened to your face?" Demi asked.

" ran into some trouble that's it" he said.

"I'm gonna ice that for you. But how was Aiden?"

" good. He cuddled right into me and went to sleep" he said.

" yeah he loves to cuddle. Come on let's go ice your face" demi said grabbing his hand.

"Yo ass look so good from back here" Odell said.

"What are you? A titties or booty kind of guy?" Demi asked looking inside the freezer.

" ummm both. I love sucking nipples and love grabbing ass" Odell said sitting down.

"Ill suck on yours" he said with a smirk.

" well you can't, I'm still breastfeeding so if you suck you'll get milk" demi Said Holding the ice pack under Odell's eye.

" well I can suck on something else" Odell said looking at Demi.

" well I wouldn't mind that. Haven't had any in over a month"

"Well in that case"

Odell got up picking demi up causing her to squeal. He laid her on the kitchen table before he bended over kissing demi. Her arms wrapped around his neck as they kissed, demi biting at his lower lip. Odell hand went right in Demi's pants moving her panties to the side rubbing on her clit.

" oh fuck"

" you like that shit huh" he chuckled.

" let me see how tight you is girl" Odell said before he slipped a finger inside.

Demi legs opened wider giving Odell more room. Demi reached under her pulling her pants down.

" damn you got a pretty pussy" he said kissing her.

demi pushed Odell head down so he could eat her out.

" so demanding"

Odell licked between Demi's pussy lips before he started sucking on her clit. Her hand gripped his hair pulling on it as she moaned. Demi couldn't believe she was letting a 19 year old boy eat her out. She lowkey felt like a cougar.

" baby..... that feels so good" demi moaned.

"I gotta get in there" Odell said trying to remove his pants.

"N-no we're not ready for that yet. Let me take care of you.

//////

" you mines now" Odell said as he laid in the bed with demi and Aiden.

" Odell go to sleep" demi chuckled before kissing him.

The next morning demi got up before them she needed to go get the rest of her things from Wilmer. It didn't take her long to get there, she still had the key so she just unlocked the door and walked right in.

"Mommy!" The little girl screamed.

" What is it honey" Alissa said coming out in the living room with nothing but a robe on.

"Some lady came in here" she said pointing to demi.

"Um who the hell are you two?" Demi asked.

"Hey what's going on down here" Wilmer said coming downstairs.

"Daddy" Leah called running to her dad.

"Daddy? What the fuck is going on here Wilmer?" Demi asked.

" this is my daughter and wife" he said.

" w-what? How?" Demi asked so confused.

Before Wilmer could say something Alissa beat him to the punch.

" Wilmer was with me first honey, when we broke up that's when he came to you. But we hit things off again but instead of leaving you he stayed. I ended up pregnant with his beautiful baby girl, while we had a beautiful wedding you ended up in a court house saying I do. Oh and that 2 week get away, that was our anniversary" she said.

" Wilmer. I thought you said you couldn't have kids, you called Aiden your miracle child" demi said with tears in her eyes.

" so. You know what that's fine, you're not seeing Aiden anymore so you can just forget about him" demi Said.

" that's fine, just get your stuff and leave. It's all in the hallway including that child stuff" Alissa said.

" fuck you bitch" demi said.

" hey! Watch your mouth around my daughter" Wilmer said.

" at this point Wilmer fuck her too and you" demi said.

Wilmer put Leah Down before he went over to demi grabbing her by the arm throwing her out the door.

" I'll ship everything to your moms just don't bring your ass back over here. And we'll discuss arrangements about Aiden" Wilmer said.

" FUCK YOU! YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY SON" demi yelled before leaving.