Chapter 17

Odell sat in the lay out chair next to Aiden's bed with demi laying on top of him

" remember when me and my boys came to school high and I asked you was you going to sit next to me on the bus and you said what do I look like talking to a little boy that still lives with his mother, I'm a grown women with need. "Odell said mocking Demi

" first of all I don't sound like that, and people can change their minds" she said.

"Well I'm glad you changed yours because I really did want you"

"You want to be one of my boyfriends?" Demi said only joking.

" Aye demi Don't even play with me like that, I'm the only nigga you fucking with"

Odell lifted demi head so she was looking at him.

"The only nigga you fucking with" he said before kissing Demi's lips.

"Only you. I promise" she said giggling.

" but you have to make it official so I know it's real" demi said.

"Alright. Demi will you be my girl?" He asked.

" hmmm, I'll have to think about it" she said.

" wowwwwwwww" Odell said laughing.

Demi ended up drifting off to sleep on Odell. She heard cries thinking it was a dream but she wasn't dreams, she jumped up seeing her son crying. So pushed the button to call a nurse knowing the needle in his hand was probably hurting him.

" Odell!" Demi called hitting his head.

He mumbled a bit but he got up. He didn't notice the crying coming from Aiden until a nurse came in.

" oh fuck, he's up" Odell said.

" it's alright baby Mommy is right here" she said to the little boy who was reaching for her.

" Alright everything seems fine, once the doctor come in I'll be back to take the needle out"

Once the nurse was gone demi picked Aiden up kissing him all over his face.

" I'm so happy to see your eyes open" demi Said.

Aiden laid his head down on his mom but it popped right back up when he seen Odell behind his mom.

"Da-da!!!" He screamed all of a sudden getting excited.

"Woah where did that come from" Odell said smiling.

"You didn't get that excited for me" demi said with a pout.

"I smell a haterrrr" Odell said taking Aiden out Demi's arms carefully.

" I can't wait to go home a cuddle" demi said sitting in the chair.

" I call big spoon" Odell said rubbing Aiden's back.

" oh you're always big spoon no matter what" demi Said.

" you know I asked your mommy to be my girlfriend and she told me to she'll think about it and it's been two days" Odell said talking to Aiden.

Aiden looked at Odell before he started with his baby talk.

///////

It's was about 5 in the morning when they discharged Aiden from the hospital. She let Odell drive while she sat in the back with Aiden. Once they was at Demi's house Odell helped them settle in.

" I'm going to head home now. I'll talk to you in the morning" Odell said kissing Aiden's head before pecking Demi's lips.

Demi pulled him back down kissing him deeper not liking that little kiss he gave.

"See you later baby" she said.

Once Odell got home he seen some car parked in his parking spot so he parked outside the gate. Walking in the house he heard his mama laughing from the living. His mama was never up this late before.

"I'm home ma" Odell said.

"Oh Odell, can you make us some breakfast baby?" She asked.

"Oh naw ma you know i don't cook for nobody but me and you" he said looking at the older guy smoking.

"Hey I'm yo step daddy" the guy said.

"You ain't shit nigga"

" Odell don't be getting slick now. You act like you can't do shit from me!" She said getting up stumbling a bit.

" ma im not making breakfast for this nigga! I don't even know him"Odell said.

" lazy ass nigga get out cause you just taking up space here" his mama said pushing him.

" come on Mama, you just drunk and high" Odell said backing up when his mama was pushing him.

" no odell get out. You 19 years old anyways"

" you really kicking me out? Alright. When I leave don't call me" he said.

" bye"

Odell didn't even beg to stay he went upstairs packing all his shit in bags. He was so done with his mama, he went all his life without a dad, he can do without a drunk mother anyways. He walked straight out the door with his stuff. He found himself pulling up at Demi's house, he felt a shame coming back to her house. He got out the car with one of his bags in his hands before he went to the door knocking on it. It took her a while to come but she finally did.

"Hey, What you doing here?" Demi asked rubbing her eyes.

" umm can I crash here? My mom kicked me out" Odell said.

" yeah sure" she said stepping aside to let him in.

Odell walked in dropping his bag by the coach and sat down.

Stupid bitch always getting drunk or high. Fucking with other niggas that can't do shit for her. I told her not to call me anymore...... but it's alright she never was there anyways so I don't need her. I'm good on my own" Odell said pinching his nose to stop himself from crying.

Demi saw Odell eyes water up and heard the hurt in his voice. She sat down on the couch before she pulled Odell down so she could hold him.

" I'm here for you baby" she said as she held him.

A/N: any ideas? Cuz I got none for the next chapter.