Chapter 46

"Leelee you look so pretty baby girl. I thought daddy was going to find you an ugly outfit and mommy would've been so mad but he did a good job" demi said talking to her daughter.

" I know how to dress myself so of course I'm going to dress my kids in something nice" Odell said fixing his tie.

"But we all know I dress the best" demi said putting Aliyah in her car seat.

"She does" Jason said holding Aiden in his arms as they walked out the house.

"Man you crazy. I got style" Odell said locking up the house.

"Um have you seen the side of her closet? Just give it a rest Odell. Mama is the queen of style in this house" Jason said as he helped Aiden in his car seat.

"exactly now come on before we're late"

Demi was invited to one of her coworkers wedding and she just thought since they wasn't doing anything this Saturday she thought they'll attend.

Getting to the wedding they all got out in the front. Odell gave the valet Parker his key to park the car.

"Oh my god. You're Odell Beckham" the guy said.

" can I have a picture please?" He asked.

Odell took a quick picture with the guy before they went inside the building. But that's how their whole day pretty much went......people asking Odell for a picture and you damn right demi got tired of it, especially when the two females walked up and asked when they were out eating dinner. Odell wanted to take Demi out to dinner so they ended up dropping the kids off at Dontae house so they could go out.

Demi was in the middle of talking to her man when two girls approached them not even saying hello.

"Oh my god! Odell! I love you so much" the blonde girl said.

" You're like our dream man" the tall one said.

"Yeah? That's what's up" Odell said.

Demi sat there feeling herself getting upset. These females is practically throwing themselves at her man in front of her face and her stupid boyfriend was just eating it up. When they asked for a picture that's when she had to crush their dreams.

"Excuse me miss could you take us a picture?" They asked Demi, finally acknowledging she was there.

" oh no my hands are full holding these things up" demi said holding both her middle fingers up to the girls and Odell before getting up to leave.

"babe" Odell called out for Demi.

Odell left money on the table before running after Demi and the two girls right behind him.

" Demi, don't be like that" Odell said as he grabbed for Demi's hand.

" don't touch me! You haven't showed me or the kids attention all today! You was too busy taking Fucking pictures with everyone and then I came to this stupid fucking dinner with you thinking I'll have some time with you but I guess I was wrong" Demi snapped.

" what do you expect? He's famous bitch" the blonde said.

Demi quickly snapped her neck over to the two girls. It all happened so quick, one minute Demi had her heels on and the next minute they were kicked off on the ground. Demi had the girl by her hair in 0.2 seconds.

" shit" Odell said as he rushed over grabbing Demi.

" come on demi let her go, she had enough" Odell said.

But Demi didn't listen she kept going. It's like she was taking all her anger out on the girl. Once Odell heard the other girl calling the police he tried his hardest to pry Demi off the girl but it's like where ever he was pulling Demi she was dragging the girl right along. Police rushed to the scene quickly and Odell was the first one being slammed on his face.

"Come on man you ain't gotta press on my fucking head" Odell said.

Odell was handcuffed and lifted off the ground. He turned to see Demi on the ground restraining arrest.

"Demetria!! You need to calm down you only making shit worst!" Odell yelled at Demi.

Odell was taken out the handcuffs once the girl explained. Putting Demi in the car the waited for the AMT people to come check out the girl. Odell was asking the officers where they was taking Demi but they were completely ignoring him. Odell picked Demi's things up and jumped in his car.

////////

"What do you mean she's in jail!" Dianna said.

"She got into a fight Mama D and I tried getting her off the girl but she wouldn't let go and them fucking pigs wouldn't tell me where they was taking her so I guess I have to wait until she call" Odell explained.

"They not going to let her out especially if the girl press charges" Devontae said.

"Why not its her first time, pretrial  should let her off" Odell said.

" it's not Demi's first time. When she was about 20 she got arrested for assault against a cop and drunk driving. She's going to get time or a fine I don't know" Dontae said.

" I swear she's stupid at times" Devontae said.

"When I was suppose to propose to her tonight" Odell said as he sat with his hands over his face.

////////

"Yeah they're not letting me out Mama, have to go before a judge in two days" demi said.

"Mom. Are you going to fuss at me the whole time? Because if so I can hang up now" demi said annoyed.

"No Devonne you're going to sit her on this phone and hear my mouth until your time is up! You have three kids, two that needs you the most and you got your ass thrown in jail for fighting!! You need to learn how to control that temper of yours young lady!

"Yeah Mama I know that" demi mumbled as she played with the buttons on the tan jumper they gave her.

"Do you have time left? Aiden keeps asking about you" her mom said.

"Yeah I do" demi Said.

"Ma. Ello" Aiden said in the phone.

"Hi baby. I hope you're being a good boy, mommy will be home soon alright. Love you "

Demi smiled when he started mumbling stuff back to her. One of the officers letting her know her time was up.

"Odell is getting a lawyer for you baby girl"

Demi hung the phone up wiping her eyes before any tears could fall, she's suppose to be at home putting her kids to bed but instead she's in jail for fighting, something she always fuss and Odell about. The girl ended up pressing chargers on demi and plus her chargers she had on her record so she have to see a judge.

A/N: I know nothing about going to jail and shit so I just made it up🤷🏽‍♀️ but I hope y'all enjoyed😃. COMMENT AND VOTE