Chapter 9

"Da-da-da-da" Aiden said the whole ride.

" look now he thinks you're his daddy" demi said looking at her son in the back.

"Ain't Nothing wrong with that, that's my jit" Odell said laughing.

"If you want a baby so bad just go have one" demi said as she pulled up into the yard.

" as long as you're carrying it" he said getting out to get Aiden.

"My husband would kill me if I get pregnant by another guy" she said.

Odell followed demi to the door with Aiden pulling at his beard. When they got inside the house Odell put Aiden in his walker. The little boy followed his mama into the kitchen.

"What's up baby" demi smiled.

She laughed when Aiden started speaking back to her in his baby talk. Odell walked in wrapping his arms around Demi's waist, kissing her neck.

"Odell, my son is right there" demi giggled pushing him away.

"Your Mama wants her some chocolate" Odell said making Aiden laugh.

"Shut up"demi Said blushing.

/////

Damn he goes to sleep quick" Odell said looking at Demi he looked upset.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He asked.

"Wilmer said he was going to call but he never did" she said.

"Well I don't like to see you upset, how can I make you feel better?" He asked.

"Go get me ice cream"demi said with a smirk.

"Alright I can do that"

Odell got up grabbing his keys he left out the door to go get the ice cream for demi.

//////

"Wilmer this is so nice Alissa said as they walked in the big master room.

"Only for the most beautiful girl in the world" he said kissing her neck.

"2 weeks of love making/ baby making. I really want to try for our second baby, i want to be the one with all your kids not her" Alissa pouted.

"I know baby, please bare with me" Wilmer said kissing her pout.

" Leah wants a brother or sister and her dad around more. You know how she gets, I'm tired of lying to her all the time. You leave now then that little shit won't remember you, I was there before her and it's not fair how she gets the dream"

" she doesn't babe, you're the one that's on this nice and vacation, you're the one I buy new shit almost everyday. You had my first child, she thinks she's the first but she isn't. Once I'm done with her I'm going to marry you.

"I love you"she said.

"I love you too" Wilmer said smiling.

/////

Demi woke up alone in bed, she got out walking downstairs. She seen Odell sleeping on her couch with Aiden next to him. She thought it was so cute how snuggled up Aiden was to Odell. Demi just let them be, taking a quick shower she put on some shorts and Odell's Gucci jack before she grabbed her keys leaving the house. She had to pick up a few things from the store. Demi was in the infant section tryin to reach for the last pamper box when someone reached over her grabbing the box.

"Hey what the fuck" demi said turning around only to see Aiden's teacher.

" oh I'm sorry did you want this" he smirked.

" don't fuck with me, you know I wanted that" demi said.

Dom put the pamper box in Demi's basket laughing.

"Thank you" demi Said.

" anything for a beautiful lady" dom said smiling.

" well I guess I should be going" demi said blushing.

" wait. Um I was wondering if I could get your number, ya know to keep you updated on things at school"

" no" demi said smiling before walking away knowing she'll leave him a little note in Aiden's bookbag for him.

Once Demi got back home she walked in the kitchen to put a few things up. She broke into a smile when she seen Odell in the water with Aiden. She couldn't believe she had her student around her house and son like she was actually dating him but it felt good to get the attention she was barely getting.

A/N: ouuuu😬 what y'all think? Leave comments‼️‼️‼️