Chapter 42

" Demi come on, it doesn't take that long to find a pair of shoes" Odell said.

"Girl why would you bring him out of all people" mark said as he watched demi try on a pair on Gucci shoes.

"Because he was taking me shopping " demi said walking over to the mirror to look at the heels on her feet.

"Yeah ok so we're leaving and we'll just meet back up for lunch" Odell said grabbing his bags putting it under Aliyah's stroller.

"Ok babe" demi Said puckering her lips for a kiss.

Odell bend down pecking Demi's lips before giving her his black card. He pushed Aliyah's stroller out the store heading to game stop.

A black card? Oh bitch he got moneyyyyy" mark said.

"I guess so" demi said taking off the heels.

She had the lady take up the 5 pair of heels she was buying. Demi didn't want to carry all those bags so she had them sent to the house.

"We need to go inside ͏Victoria secret" mark said.

"Yes! I need some more lingerie, Odell keeps ripping my other ones" demi Said and they walked to VS.

"Ouuu girl I just know he be flipping yo little ass. Probably be breaking that back in" mark said laughing.

"Something like that" she said smiling.

" So like is he better then the ones in the past?" Mark asked.

"Oh yeah, god yes. But enough about him you're gonna make me want him now" demi mumbled as they walked in the store.

/////

"You're so beautiful princess" Odell said smiling at his daughter in his lap.

"She's going to have all the little boys running after her" mark said looking at the little girl.

" oh no, that's not happening, no boyfriend until you're an adult" he said kissing Aliyah's chubby cheek.

"Oh you must be didn't hear Demi's stories when she was a teenager and her dad pulled that same stunt on her" mark said.

" oh I know she was hot in the ass, she told me a few" Odell said.

" You guys I'm sitting right here" demi Said.

After they was done with lunch they all got up to leave the mall. Walking out the mall a group of guys walked in.

" girllllllll, straight ahead" mark said spotting the guys.

Demi eyes scanned the guys blushing hard when one smiled at her

" hi" demi awkwardly said getting a hi back from the guy.

"Yo. Don't even try me In my face like that Demetria" Odell stopped at the door way.

" oh my god Odell I was just looking" demi laughed.

"It ain't gonna be funny when I get on your ass" he said.

"Sus you better stop playing with him you know he crazy"

////////

"You busy?" Demi asked walking in the room putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Naw just looking at some shoes. Why what's up?" Odell said.

"Good because I'm in the mood to suck dick" demi said climbing on the bed going for Odell's  pants.

"Oh yeah?" Odell said moving his laptop from his lap letting demi pull his pants.

"How the fuck are you so big and you're on soft" demi Said taking his dick out his boxers.

Demi mouth got watery just by looking at his dick. Demi licked the tip with her hand wrapped around the base.  Odell pulled his shirt up, leaning back as he watched demi suck his dick. Demi let go of his dick with a pop, she watched as his dick twitched. She just loved how it stood on it's own.

" so you teasing now?" Odell said biting his bottom lip as he squeezed his dick.

"Not at all daddy" she giggled before she took his dick back in her mouth.

"Yeah. Take that shit baby" he said grabbing Demi's ponytail.

"Deep throat that shit baby" Odell moaned as he pushed demi head down a bit.

Demi moaned as she took Odell further in her mouth, a little trick she learned. Letting Odell fuck her mouth, she knew that he was close when he started moaning loud.

"Fuck I'm coming" Odell moaned.

she pulled back when she couldn't take anymore. All the spit and cum coming out her mouth. Odell  ran his dick back in her mouth before he took it out slapping it against her lips.

"So good" demi moaned as she licked the cum that was left on her lips giving Odell a lustful look.

"You so fine bae. Come here let me get inside you" Odell said pulling at her pants.

"Time of the month babe" demi said blushing.

"Oh, my bad. You ok? You need something?" Odell asked as she slipped his boxers back on.

" no, no I'm fine babe. It didn't just start, been on for two days now" demi Said removing her ponytail, letting her hair drop.

"Didn't even peep" he said.

"Guys never do. But you should order us some pizza while I go check on our daughter" demi said getting up.

" alright baby"

A/N: sorry for the lame ending😭 didn't know how to end it.