Chapter 3

"It's a month into school and the senior already have a field trip?" Demi asked one of the male teachers.

"Yeah, the seniors is going to be doing a lot this year. And if you was smart you'll always volunteer to go on everyone instead of staying here watching allowed classmens" the guy said.

"Well I'm glad I agreed to this one. I'm Demi by the way" Demi said holding her hand out towards the man.

"Aaron" he said giving Demi a smirk while shaking her hand.

" so what do you teach?" Demi asked.

"Ap calculus" he said sipping his coffee.

" I'm also the football coach, so I'm going to keep in touch with you because I see a few of my boys have you"

" oh god yes, I have a lot of them" Demi said.

" if you have any problems just let me know. I'll see u later Demi " he said getting up.

Demi headed to her classroom, pulling her key out her bag to unlock her door. Walking in her classroom she dropped her bag turning around when she didn't hear the door close. Demi turned around seeing Odell, mike, Troy, and Corey walking in her room. 

"The bell didn't ring why are you guys in my classroom" Demi asked.

" just chill bae, we ain't tryna get sent home" Odell said sitting in Demi's chair.

"Ms. Lovato can I get some extra work? My grade slippin" Troy said walking up to Demi.

" I'm not your bae and get out of my chair, only ass should be in this chair is mines. Yeah just go over to the bin and get a few work sheets" Demi said getting Odell out of her chair.

"Oh that's why y'all not trying to get sent home, y'all smell like weed" Demi said.

"Aye ms. Lovato I ain't gonna lie but you pretty as fuck" Corey said.

"Thank you Corey. All of y'all need to sit in the back, can't believe you guys would come to school smoking" Demi said spraying her room.

"Is he ok?" Demi asked looking over at Mike.

"Yeah jit ok, he just get mute when he high" Odell said laughing.

"You going on this field trip?"

" yeah I am" Demi said picking up her phone to text Wilmer.

"You gonna sit by me? Keep company?"

"Odell you're 19 and I'm a grown woman what do I look like talking to some little boy that still live with his mouth. No little boy won't take care of my needs" Demi said.

"Oh shit, she straight cold burnt yo shit nigga" his home side.

"Little boy? Aye you drunk as fuck. Ain't nothing little about me and If anything I take care of my mama" Odell said fixing his hat.

"Yeah. Right"

////

"Hey! Listen up because I'm not going to repeat myself, if you're on mines and ms.Lovato bus head to bus 4 now" mr. Mannix  said.

The kids got up heading to the bus while Demi and Aaron walked behind them.

"So how long you've been working here?" Demi asked.