Chapter 36

It was official, Jason HATES Odell. Jason couldn't stop replying his snaps. Everything he saw he made sure to record it using his iPad demi brought for him. He prayed he'll never turn out like the men in his life.
...........
"Jay come here please" demi called out from the kitchen.

Jay ran into the kitchen to see what demi wanted.

"Ya Mama?"

"Could you do me a big favor and grab that big bowl from up there?"she asked.

"Should've ate your vegetables mama" Jason said joking around before reaching up to grab the bowl.

" to be only 15 you're really tall" demi Said taking the bowl.

"Yeah my biological dad is about 6'4 so prepare to raise a giant" Jason said.

"That's fine I'm pretty sure Aiden's going to be pretty tall too. His granddads are tall" she said.

"And Aliyah will be short just like you Mama so you won't feel alone" Jason laughed.

"Maybe or she might be average"

Jason liked his Mama happy not how Odell always made her feel. He just thought demi deserve better. Jason was about to tell demi about Odell but was interrupted by a knock on the front door. Demi knew that it was Odell at the door. She went into the room getting her sleeping babies.

"Jay come carry Aliyah for me" demi Said.

Once demi had everything together she went to the door.

"Damn it's fucking hot out here and you got a nigga waiting on you" Odell said.

"Ok so what" demi simply said.

"Stop giving me attitude girl" Odell said grabbing the baby bags.

"Where is the car seats?" Demi asked.

"Um at my house" he said.

"you're here to waste time" demi said adjusting Aiden in her arms.

"You're wasting time right now" he said.

Demi had Jason to go inside with the kids before she closed the front door.

"If you think I'm going to let your stupid ass leave here without having my kids in a car seat you're crazy" demi snapped.

" stupid? Watch your mouth man I'm not stupid" Odell said.

"Yeah says the person who took the FSA four times and failed. You only fucking graduated because your coach help you cheat on the damn ACT!"demi Said.

"Well if I wanted to I could've got fucked the answers out of you" Odell said.

"Leave" demi Said Grabbing the babies bags.

"Come on let me get MY daughter then" Odell said looking at Demi reaching for Aliyah's bag.

Demi just turned walking back inside the house. As soon as the door close she let the tears she been holding fall. She knew one day Odell would do that.

/////////

Odell grabbed the car seat from his house before putting it in his car. He was going to get his daughter tomorrow. Odell grabbed his little goodie bag, laying it on the table. He opened the bag pulling out his bag of weed and coke. Odell grabbed the wrap out of his pocket ripping the extra parts off before he crushed his weed up putting it on the wrap before sprinkling some coke on it.

After rolling his joint he sparked it taking a quick snap.

The next day

Demi was outside with the babies letting Aiden run around as she held Aliyah in her arms. Demi watched as Odell car pulled up in her mother's yard.

Aiden ran toward Odell when he got out the car, not paying Aiden no mind he walked pass him up to Demi. Aiden went running behind him calling for him.

"Dada" Aiden said as he started whining.

"I'm here to get my daughter and I have the car seat" Odell said.

"What's your problem?" Demi asked noticing him ignoring Aiden.

"Nothing,I'm fine." He said.

"So why are you ignoring my son?" Demi questioned.

"Don't you think you should pay more attention to yo kid"

"But seriously I'm not trying to argue just give me my daughter, I'll have her back Sunday"

"He did nothing to you Odell he's a baby, he isn't aware of what's going on and you're just going to do that to him?" Demi said watching her son trying to get Odell's attention.

"She's my only problem" Odell said before grabbing Aliyah.

Demi picked Aiden up as the little boy began crying.

" It's alright baby, Mama got you" demi said kissing Aiden's head.

"Dada" Aiden said pointing at Odell backing out.