Chapter 4

*this chapter is a little intense so if you're under 18 please exit thanks*

I walked down the sidewalk lost in my own thoughts as I tried my best to avoid all the puddles that had formed overnight from the rain. The sound of my footsteps splashing into the water was the only sound you could hear on this gloomy day.

Ever since I last saw penny I couldn't keep my mind off of him, and my heart ached. I swallowed the lump in my throat trying not to let my emotions peek through. I told myself to grow angry at him and to grow fear for him in order to avoid him like the plague, but nothing was working.

"Cmon Lola grow some balls" I scolded myself as I continued down my path. I decided to take a walk to clear out my head and give me some fresh air but all it seemed to do was remind me of penny. I was insane for thinking of this demonic clown in that way instead of running for my life. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted as I heard a child scream in the heavily wooded area. My head snapped towards the direction of the sudden noise. My heart raced as I saw shuffling movement coming towards my direction. I bolted into the woods in hope of helping the endangered child. My head moved every direction as panic started to fill me when I didn't hear the child anymore. My eyes watered up as I heard the child scream once again as if it was running from something. I saw shuffling in the bushes as something ran towards me. A small boy appeared out of one of the heavy bushes, panting in distress.  Before I could process what was happening, I saw a white gloved hand reach for the boys raincoat. The all too familiar gloved hand.

"NO" I screamed causing the hand to jerk back instantly, allowing the boy to run off into street and home. The woods became eerily quiet and I heard no movement what so ever, which meant he was still here.

Suddenly a tall Pennywise appeared out of the shrubs with an angry expression on his face. My head had to completely look up in order to look into his eyes. They were yellow. An angry yellow. I stepped back a bit at his sudden appearance.

"What the he-" I began to say before I was cut off. I felt a sharp sting across my face and came to the realization that he had slapped me. I looked back at him in shock and disgust only to find him with the same angry expression on his face, as if him striking me didn't alleviate any of the anger he felt towards me. I stepped back trying to exit the situation before it escalated even further. Before I could take my second step to try to distance myself from him, he leaped on me causing me to fall harshly onto the floor on my back, slamming my head in the process.

"I should just fucking eat you instead and get it over with" he sneered through his sharp teeth. My eyes widened at the image before a low chuckle emerged from within his chest. My chest began to hurt from the pressure of his weight on me. I squirmed underneath him only causing him to become more entertained at my misery. Drool from his mouth began to slowly fall down onto my chest making me mentally gag.

"What did I say about fucking with my meals" he snapped at me as his yellow eyes bore into my brown ones.

"That's a child!" I managed to scream in fear and anger.

"Exactly" he said as he laughed evilly.

"Eat me then" I responded blankly.

"Leave the child alone and eat me instead" I said growing frustrated. His smile weakened at the realization of my words.

"Oh dear, that doesn't seem like a fair deal" he taunted as his smile once again grew further.

"Now why would I do that, when I can just have you both" he said nearing his face onto mine. I closed my eyes as I prepared myself for the pain and death that was to come, but it never did. Instead I found myself waiting for something to happen but nothing ever did. I opened my eyes slowly and was now met with penny's baby face. The same face that made me question wether I feared him or desired him. His blue eyes searched mine as he slowly lifted himself off me. I quickly got up catching my breath trying not to hyperventilate from the events that had just occurred.