Chapter 15

Find you- Nick Jonas

"Penny?"

I slowly turned around to face him. He stood inches away from me. I bit the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from crying.

"What are you doing here" I asked as I looked down immediately trying not to make eye contact.

"For you" he said gently. His voice was so soft it almost made wanna jump into his arms and be held by him again.

"You told me to stay away from you"
I snapped at him.

"I came to you" he said as he surprisingly kept a calm temper.

"You need to go..." I said quietly, scared as to how he would react.

"No" he said stubbornly. Before I could say anything else, he made his way to me. His hand touched my face softly and I tried my best to not give in. He looked at me with a curious facial expression.

"You're mine" he said before he gently picked me up, laying me on the bed. I didn't try to fight back. I didn't want to.

He climbed over me, as he hovered above my body. I could feel the heat radiating off of him. His lips crashed onto mine and I instantly began to kiss back. It was soft and passionate, something we didn't do often. His gloved hand began to trace the shape of my hips and waist making chills run throughout my whole body. He broke the kiss, staring intently into my eyes. I didn't see hunger or anger, I saw sadness. He quickly pushed the emotion away trying to stop me from realizing what it was he felt, but it was too late. I had already seen it. His free hand began to play with the features on my face and I lifted my head to place my lips on his once again. This time we didn't stop kissing. He slowly began to take off the tight clothing placed on my body. I groaned in contempt as his hands began to roam. With a swift movement, he released himself from his suit. My body tensed up a bit as I knew what was coming but I didn't stop him. I broke the kiss once again and looked at him for a split second, I could've sworn I thought I saw sadness in his eyes again. With no warning he entered me slowly. I gasped in pleasure as I grabbed onto his arms, gripping tightly. My eyes stayed locked on his as he bucked his hips forward. Delicate moans slipped from my mouth as I began to hear him growl lowly, trying not to scare me.

His lips began to pepper my neck with kisses, tickling my skin. The room was filled with noises of pleasure as he continued to make love to me. Just like I always wanted him too. Unlike other times, he gently held my body against his chest, instead of pinning me down with his own. I felt his warm body against mine and I could feel the vibrations from his groans of pleasure vibrate off of him. My moaning became slightly louder as I began to feel myself getting close. I titled my head back as he carefully pleasured me, making sure he didn't hurt me in the process. Something he never cared about before. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as I felt myself tighten around him.

"Penny" I moaned as my body intensified with pleasure. He continued to enter me slowly and soon enough I felt him give one last loud groan before releasing himself into me. His body fell against mine for a split second before he crawled off of me. He buttoned himself up before looking at me with his blue eyes.

The room fell silent for what felt like forever. The only sounds you could hear were the heavy breaths we took. I traced shapes onto my soft comforter as I waited for anything to happen. Anything.

"Dear-" he began to say before I cut him off.

"You need to go" I said sternly as guilt washed over me. I was stupid for letting him get to me that fast. I should've stood my ground. He didn't deserve me. He didn't deserve to make love to me.

"I said GET OUT!" I snapped as I pointed to the door. He looked at me without flinching but he didn't seem angry or upset.

"Do you hate me doll?" He asked quietly as his eyes looked into my teary ones. My body began to shake in anger and frustration at his ridiculous question.

"Leave" I said one more time making sure I sounded angrier than ever.

He tried crawling to me but I leaped out of the bed before he could reach me. I grabbed my silk robe, covering myself. I walked out into the living room trying to get as far away from him as possible.

I heard his footsteps follow behind me as I sat on the couch looking straight at him.

"You hurt me" I said as I felt myself began to cry.

"You hurt me!" I said louder when he didn't respond to me at all.

"You were gone for a month!" I said now full on crying.

"You know how lonely I felt!?" I snapped as tears cascaded down my face. Without saying a word he walked over to me. My eyes widened in shock as he knelt in front of me. As if he was begging for forgiveness.

"I couldn't find you" he said as his hands gripped my thighs softly. He looked up at me with concern.

"Bullshit" I said causing him to look down in failure.

"I didn't know where to find you" he said once again as he looked up at me. He looked weak. Very weak.

"I was gone" I said looking away from him.

"I know" he responded as he gently squeezed his grip on my thighs.

"You're back" he said with a soft expression on his face.

"You don't look good" I said trying not to sound concerned even though I know I did, deep inside. My eyes wandered his face trying to get an answer.

"Have you been eating?" I asked as I breathed heavily from crying.

After a minute of no response he finally spoke up.

"No" he said simply as his hands left my thighs. He got up now towering over me as I watched him.

"Why?" I asked wiping the almost now dry tears off my face.

"Not hungry" he said as he looked down at me.

He was lying, I knew he was lying.

"You'll die if you don't eat" I said growing more concerned.

"It's okay" he whispered. I felt my eyes began to fill up with tears at his answer. It's as if the creature wanted to stop living. As if he wanted to die.

"You need to eat" I said as I quickly wiped the tears off my face.

"No" he said
"Not hungry" he repeated.

"Why? That's what you were meant to do, eat" I said.

"Why aren't you hungry?" I asked quickly after. He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly making me question his well being.

"Eat" I said sternly sounding almost desperate.

"Please...for me" I whimpered as I looked down for a quick moment. My eyes slowly made their way up to his face once again.

His eyes immediately met mine. He looked down at me with a weird expression I couldn't quite put my finger on. He nodded softly, taking a few steps back. The bells on his suit jingled lightly. Moments later he had disappeared from my eyes. My eyes searched the room but I couldn't find him.

He had gone hunting.

I cried for a bit after, letting all my emotions out.

I walked to my room and sat in my bed as I pulled the covers over me. The exhaustion had caught up with me once again. I let my eyes shut slowly as I felt myself drift off but just before I did, I thought I heard the faint sound of bells jingling in the far corner my room...