Chapter 33

I turned around slowly to face Penny. He looked angry and upset. His eyes were red, a color that was rare within him. It only appeared when he was angry out of his mind.

"I'm sorry" I said stammering backwards. I knew he would hurt me. There was no way he would forgive me for this. He had seen everything. The kiss, the farewell, the tears.

Penny began to laugh like a maniac. I silently cried as he laughed to himself, enjoying my vulnerability. I knew I had fucked up.

"You ignored me" he growled taking a step forward. His face had became serious and angry.

"You left me" he said taking another step.

"You hid from me because of her" he snapped. He was referring to the girl I had seen that night and the way I had overreacted.

"And you let another touch you?" He snarled as he cocked his head to the side.

"Tsk tsk tsk" he said waving his finger in the air.

"You don't deserve my mercy" he said as he lunged at me. I fell back as he hovered over me. Drool fell from his lips, falling onto my chest. I began to hyperventilate from how scared I was in the moment.

"Stop!" I said as I squeezed away from underneath him. I ran full sprint into the closest hiding spot I could find.

I found myself in an empty alley. It was completely silent, the only sound being my breathing. I laid against the wall, holding myself in order to not make any noise. I heard heavy footsteps. Penny's shadow crawled onto the wall in front of me. I held my breath, trying not to make a single sound. I heard him sniff the air before he deeply chuckled to himself.

"I love hide n seek" he said.

"Remember when we played?" He asked in a happy tone.

"But this time" he added

"I'll kill you when I find you" he snarled.

I yelped as I felt his hand grab my arm. He flung me against the opposite wall. My body crashed into the pavement. I struggled to breathe as I felt all the air leave my lungs. I looked up at him, dizzy as hell.

He stood above me, fangs and claws prominent. Not a single drop of compassion in him.

He grabbed my foot and began to drag me against the gravel. My back was filled with cuts and bruises as he made his way down the alley.

"Penny stop!" I pleaded as he continued to pull me. He turned to look at me, fury in his eyes. He pulled me up by my coat and flung me over his shoulder.

My stomach made harsh contact with his shoulder blade, and I was once again struggling for air.

We walked through the dark and lonely town. It was probably 2 o clock in the morning and everyone was in bed. I mentally cursed at my luck. I could feel Penny's jagged movements under me.

I felt dizzy as he continued to walk into the darkness. From the distance, I could make the neibolt house. I lifted my head, looking at the dark streets. I felt my back oozing with warm liquid. My eyes narrowed at how dizzy I felt. My body fell limp against Penny as he continued to walk.

I heard the familiar creeks of the old steps at the front of the house.

"P-Penny" I whimpered softly as he dropped me harshly onto the floor. He slammed the house door without even touching it. I was to weak to even question his new power. I looked up at him weakly as he towered over me.

"I should kill you" he snarled. I whimpered as I felt sadness and fear rush through me.

"You were going to hurt him" I whined quietly.