🎈Thank you🎈

Hey guys, I just wanted to write this little warning for you guys. My book is becoming more and more popular every day, and I am absolutely grateful for that! But with that being said, I wanted to warn you guys on my book. I portray pennywise a little bit different than other people in their fan fiction. I'm all for fluffy and sweet pennywise but realistically that's not who he is. And I understand people like that kind of Penny and I do too, but I also like keeping him grounded to his original character. He's a monster, simple as that. He's evil, dangerous and mean and I make sure to include that side of his personality into my writing because that's the way I imagine him, and that's the way I like writing him. My book is going to be getting very dark. There will be violence, abuse and stuff like that. It's just the way I like writing my book. I love horror and I try my best to incorporate my preferences in my book. Some people are all for it and some people aren't. I just wanna give you a fair warning towards my future chapters. I love the ideas and feedback you guys give me (I read every single comment) and I incorporate some of those ideas into my chapters, but I will not however, turn my whole book into something I wouldn't read myself, just because someone doesn't like my ideas or chapters or is uncomfortable with penny's true character.

I love keeping pennywise true to his character but I also love giving him nice and sweet characteristics. I do a little of both when I can. I'm a very imaginative person and I love details so sometimes my details can be a little too much for some people and I'm sorry if they are!

Anyways, I'm rambling..

The point of this message was to warn you guys that my book is going to get very dark and twisted, but I won't stop writing sweet moments with Penny. I love mixing both! If that is something you are not comfortable or fond of, I completely understand if you stop reading, but I wanted to thank you for all the support and I hope the rest of you continue to enjoy my book!