Thank you

Thank you.

I wanted to thank all of you who have been with this book since the beginning and those who came any time after.

Thank you for being a great support and for reading my book.

When I first started this book, I had no idea it would get this popular in the pennywise fandom, but alas it did.

I still remember how happy I was when I got my first 11 views, and how much it grew from there. I have learned a lot about myself as I wrote this book and have even started writing more often due to the amount of kind and inspirational words from many of you.

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have realized that I had a talent in writing, something I was told very often before but never took into consideration until kind strangers on the internet constantly complimented me on it quite often.

Thank you for inspiring me on this book and my writing in general. I have met so many wonderful people due to this book and I'm glad I wrote it because I would've never met you if I didn't.

I began writing this book while in a very low point of my life and I can't express how much all of you and this story helped me overcome it.

Thank you so much for all the support and silly comments. Thank you for having my back and voting for my chapters.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

Love you all
And I'll see you very soon

-Adriana