🎈thank you🎈

Guys! My book has reached 72k views which means it's one of the most read pennywise fanfics on wattpad! Thank you thank you thank you so much!! I never thought my book would get this popular, I was so happy when I saw 11 views on my first chapter. Look how far we've come! I really appreciate all of you that take time out of your day to read my silly chapters! I really mean it from the bottom of my heart! Every time I get sad, I'll just think of this book and you guys and it helps so much! You guys are honestly the best!

I love reading all your comments btw! I might not respond to all of them due to being busy at times, but I promise I read all of them and even reread them throughout the day to get happy! I feel so much less lonely now that I have been able to talk and write for you all! You're all so full of kind words and happiness and I love you all very much even if I don't know you very well! I'm so glad you all exist and are here to support me! All the sweet messages and posts and comments you guys send me are so beautiful and pure and you guys deserve the best, you really do❤️

I stared to write this book for me, and now its gravitated towards writing it for you. Sorry for the cliffhangers😅 I have to keep it interesting for you all! I didn't plan on making this book long, but due to the amount of amazing support I've been receiving it would be almost a sin to stop anytime soon! I promise to give my 110% on every chapter, because that's what you guys deserve! You're all my best friends in my book (no pun intended lol)

With that being said, sorry if you thought this was an update! I will be updating very soon, I just take some time to come up with ideas so my writing doesn't start to get sort of bland, but don't worry, there will be a chapter up soon! Keep your notifications on👀

As a little thank you gift, here is a cute giveaway I wanna do! These are mouse pads for your computer and they're the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

I'll be choosing someone who always votes and comments on my story, someone I see constantly in my notifications! I understand some people don't have accounts, but I still appreciate you reading my book because that's amazing support as well!

If you want to join this giveaway just put the red balloon emoji in the comment section! Hopefully this isn't a flop lol. I'll message the lucky winner on November 5th!

Once again thank you so much from the bottom of my heart❤️ and I'll see you guys soon on my next chapter! 🎈