Chapter 36

Penny sat on the opposite end of the tub as I let the shower soak my body. He insisted on joining me in the shower, fully clothed. He had been clingy throughout the whole day and it was only getting worse.

"Can you pass me that, pen?" I asked as I pointed to the body wash bottle next to him. He looked at it, picking it up slowly. He inspected before giving it to me.

"Your clothes will ruin" I said, sounding like a concerned mother. He didn't answer me, just staring at me blankly, obviously not caring.

I held back from rolling my eyes, trying not to annoy him. He had been in a pretty good mood lately and I didn't wanna ruin it. But even in a good mood, he still felt distant.

I began to wash my body with the soap, but Penny immediately stopped me. He grabbed my hands, bringing me closer to him. I shuddered in excitement and confusion as I felt his hands began to lather my body. I looked at him the whole time as his face went into concentration. The moment was filled with emotions, letting Penny take care of me.

He looked back up at me, looking deeply into my eyes. My hand made its way to his face, stroking it gently. The heat between us was strong, making the warm water feel cold compared.

"I accept you" I said as the water continued to fall onto us.

"All of you" I said as I placed my lips on his. He was taken by surprise by the romantic moment, but followed through. I felt him kiss back, his hands began to tangle into my wet hair. He got up, picking me up to meet his face. I felt him push me against the wall, the tile cold against my skin. My hands snaked around his neck, pulling him closer as my legs wrapped around his waist. We stayed like that for what felt like forever, in each other's embrace.

"You're all I have" I said trying not to cry as I realized he really was all I had. He looked back at me, not saying anything but I knew he understood.

He always did.

I heard the soft sound of his bells as he followed after me. I had changed into comfortable pjs, just wanting to stay in from the cold weather. I had been able to dry penny's clothes in my dryer, something he found interesting. He sat next to me, freshly laundered. We sat in front of the tv in my living room, watching whatever was playing but we weren't even paying attention. I looked down at Penny's hand, taking it in mine. He looked at me with a weird look, but I didn't care to explain.

"Forever" I whispered as I felt his hand twitch in mine. He looked deeply into my eyes, almost into my soul.

He hadn't been very talkative, but very affectionate and clingy at equal measure.

"We have to promise" I said as I shifted in my seat, facing him completely, hand in hand.

"Promise what?" He asked with a devilish look.

"We'll kill anyone who stands in our way" I said, not regretting my words. He looked a bit shocked at my willingness to kill, something I was really against before I met him.

"I accept all of you, remember?" I said as I squeezed his hand referring to the moment we shared in the shower.

"I'll kill" he said. I nodded my head, agreeing with his standards.

"Partners in crime" I said softly as we looked at each other. I was ready to ride or die for this damn clown.

I jumped off the couch, as Penny flinched at the sudden movement.

"Lets play hide n seek" I said, trying to hide the fact that I really just wanted him. I knew what happened when we played this game, and I wanted to lose.