Chapter 5

Pink matter- Frank Ocean

*surprise, I did another chapter for all you lovely folks! Just a nice gesture to let you guys know how much I appreciate your support and kind words! Enjoy!*

I sat in the coffee shop as I continued to go through the memories of that night. His touch was amazing, it was what I needed without knowing I needed it. I wanted to feel him all the time. I was addicted and I wasn't scared to admit it anymore.

"Hey, how are you" a young man interrupted my thoughts as he took a seat in front of me. I looked at him in shock at his suddenness. I smiled politely before looking down at my coffee.

"Great thanks" I said trying to avoid eye contact. He had dark hair and dark eyes. They matched perfectly. He wore a cream sweater and had a genuine smile.

"I wanted to compliment you on your hair without sounding like a creep" he laughed earning a chuckle from me. I looked up once again and met his eyes. They were kind, but not what I was into, not after penny for that matter.

"My name is Derek" he introduced himself and he held his hand out for me to shake. I kindly took it without much thought and brought my hand back to my warm mug.

"Lola" I said back half smiling as he continued to study my complexion.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said as he smiled showing off his pearly whites.

"Anyways, I must get going, busy busy day" I said as I began to gather my things preparing to take off.

"Of course , didn't mean to be hold you back" he apologized sweetly as he got up as well.

"No it's okay, it was great meeting you umm?" I said trailing off before he finished my sentence.

"Derek" he sheepishly smiled at my sudden forgetfulness.

"Ah right sorry" I said before giving him one last smile as I headed out the door into the cold winter air.

"Hey" I heard his voice trail behind me. I rolled me eyes before turning around to face him with a fake a smile plastered on my face.

"Sorry, I know you're busy and on a time limit but I just wanted to know if I could get your number and maybe take you out sometime?" He said as he blushed a bit at the last part.

"Oh idk" I hesitantly said but his face made me sad and being the nice person I was, I wrote down my number handing it over to him afterwards. Anything to get him off my back. I smiled and waved one last time before we headed our separate ways. 

I sat comfortably in my bed as I typed away on my laptop.

"I fucking hate college" I muttered to myself. I got up to go to my kitchen and get a glass of water. I sat against my sink as my mind then wandered off to Penny and I began to grow impatient for him to show up in my room again. It had been days and I needed him. As if on cue I heard shuffling in my room and I instantly jumped off the counter and made my way to my room impatiently.

There he was, sitting on my bed staring right at me. I didn't waste any time as I leaped onto his lap connect my lips forcefully to his. He immediately pushed me off of him causing me to land on my soft carpet. I looked up in confusion as I saw his eyes glow yellow.

He was angry, upset even.

"Hey what's wrong" I said as I got up to touch his face but that only caused him to grab my arm aggressively and move it away from him. He looked up at me with an evil stare before getting up, making me feel like a child compared to his height.