Chaper 11

Diet Mountain Dew- Lana del Rey

"Make love to me" I said as penny's warm breath fanned my face. His face suddenly turned into a scowl and he let me go causing me to fall onto my feet.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion at his sudden loss of interest.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to walk towards him, only making me him walk backwards. Suddenly it hit me. I smelled it faintly but it began to reek of it, filling my nostrils.

"You smell like woman's perfume" I laughed confused trying to make light of the situation.

"Did you spray some on yourself after a meal?" I asked as I giggled trying not to panic.

"No" he said in all seriousness causing me to frown immediately.

"What's going on?" I asked staring at him, my voice becoming angry.

"There was a girl" he said looking up at me with no emotions in his eyes.

"And?" I said trying hard not to jump to conclusions.

"She wasn't scared of me" he said looking at me blankly.

"So I couldn't eat her and-" he began to say before I cut him off.

"Oh" I said as the realization hit me.

"OH" I said a second time as anger and hurt filled me. I stormed past him as I grabbed my coat ready to walk out the door. He didn't stop me, and so I continued walking but not soon after his arm reached for mine as he spun me around.

"Don't" he said trying to speak up again. Without thinking, I raised my hand bringing it to contact with the skin on his cheek. My palm stung just as much as my eyes as Penny growled from the sudden impact. My heart raced in anger and fear as I realized I had just slapped him but my anger was able to take over.

"Get the fuck away from me" I said before I aggressively took my arm from his grasp continuing to walk out the door.

I opened the door only to have it suddenly shut hard in front of my face. Penny's arm reached from behind me slamming it shut.

"I didn't eat her, I let her go" he said in a deep tone making me turn around.

"What?" I asked trying not to grow frustrated at his shorts answers.

"What did you think I did darling?" He asked as his evil smile grew within his face.

"N-nothing" I stuttered with embarrassment as he continued to smile.

"Tsk tsk tsk" he mocked

"I don't like lying, babes" he said shaking his finger in my face.

"Sorry I thought you had done something with someone" I said swallowing hard.

"Now why would I do that" he said as he fixed his posture, towering over me once again.

"Why did you stop then?" I asked referring to him interrupting the intimate moment we were sharing moments ago.

"I'm starving and I don't want to hurt you" he said growling. His hand reached his cheek, touching it softly.

"You've been bad" he said. I gulped hard as my hands fidgeted nervously.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as I looked at his pink tinted cheek. My palm still stung and I felt really bad.

"You're lucky I didn't eat you right then and there" he said as he crouched down to my height making me face him directly. I looked away from the intensity.