Chapter 9

Dusk till dawn- Zayn and Sia

*ding ding ding* my phone vibrated, waking me up in the process. I looked over to see Rebeca sound asleep on the couch across the living room. I rubbed my eyes as I yawned before sitting up. I immediately winced in pain at how sore I was down there. Penny had been rough but I wasn't complaining. I'd just have to tell him we couldn't do anything until I could feel anything other then soreness down there.

My phone lit up at another notification causing me to grow irritated.

"Who the fuck is awake at this time" I whispered as I reached for my phone. My heart suddenly sank as I remembered Norman and his text message. I looked down at my phone only to reveal 4 messages from him. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I opened the messages more confidently than the last time.

"Hey I know you saw my message, respond please" 11:23pm

"Lola please, we need to talk. I know you want to talk" 12:58am

"Listen, I messed up. I know I messed up, but just answer okay? Let me make it up to you" 12:58 am

"I haven't stopped think about you, about us okay? Just please let me talk to you" 1:00am

My heart filled with anger and disgust at his sudden change of mind. Not that long ago he was happily engaged with Regina and now he's hitting my line at midnight?

I was about to shut my phone off before his name flashed across my phone screen indicating he was calling me. I dropped my phone, staring at it with wide eyes. I hesitatingly picked it up before slowly accepting the call. I placed the phone up to my ear waiting for his voice to flow through.

"Hey" he said softly as if not to wake anyone up. The image of him next to his sleeping fiancé while he calls me flashes through my mind causing me to become angered.

"What the hell do you want" I hissed at the phone.

"Listen I know you're upset and broken and I'm a real dick for what I did but hear me out" he said as I scoffed in response.

"I can't stop thinking about you, I was an idiot for what I did and I realized this very late" he continued.

"And I don't expect you to take me back immediately but I wanna fight for you, for us, for what we had" he trailed off finishing his speech.

"Aww really" I said as I placed my hand onto my chest.

"Can you send me cute messages like you did before? You know, so I can look at them and remind myself of the love we had" I asked him. The phone went silent for a moment.

"Umm okay yeah sure anything for you" he agreed as he began to send me love messages as we continued to talk on the phone.

"I'm so happy you're being understanding and I promise you I'm leaving her, I'll leave this bitch for you" he said trying to convince me. I winced at the choice of word he used to describe her but quickly let it go.

"Promise?" I said biting my lip.

"I promise" he said before we decided to hang up and go back to bed. Before I laid back down, I looked through the messages he had sent me.

"I've never stopped loving you"

"You meant and mean everything to me"