Chapter 22

"What exactly did you do to me?" I asked as Penny looked at me with his amber eyes.

"It's too complicated" he said as his gaze narrowed.

"It's always too fucking complicated!" I whined as I strung my hands in the air.

I heard Penny growl deeply and I swallowed hard as I remembered I couldn't talk to Penny like this. He wasn't someone I could have an argument with like any other person. I couldn't slam doors or throw fits when I didn't get my way or disagreed on something. That would result in me being pinned down immediately and threatened with my life. I wasn't safe with him even when I was.

I looked at him waiting for him to pounce on me like a cat or snap at me like a distressed parent but instead he just looked at me. We stayed like that for a couple minutes, taking in each others features and scent.

"Penny" I said softly as I continued to make eye contact with him.

"Yes doll?" He asked as drool drizzled from his mouth onto his lap.

"Are you angry?" I asked quietly, as if I was afraid someone would hear us in my lonely apartment.

"Always" he said as his eyes became more flared. The look on his face raised goosebumps throughout my whole body.

"Well how can I make it better" I said seductively as I ran my fingers on his lap. I looked at him with a mischievous smile but he stayed with a stern face.

"Not now" he said softly catching me by surprise. I frowned, taken aback from his sudden disinterest.

"You need to understand" he said before stopping to breathe.

"What.." I asked, signaling him to continue.

"It's different now, were different now, together" he said in his deep voice. I looked at him confused as if he was crazy before sitting up.

"Okay Romeo" I joked before making my way to the kitchen. I heard Penny shuffling behind me. I proceeded to open the fridge but Penny immediately slammed it shut in my face.

"Penny!" I scolded as Penny lowered his head to mine, growling furiously.

"This isn't a joke" he snapped before he pushed me against the kitchen wall. I gasped as my back made contact with the flat beige surface. My brown eyes bore into his as I felt anger rush through me.

"Get your damn hands off of me!" I snapped back as I fought against his grip. This only made him push me harder, almost causing me to whimper from the pressure.

"You are not in control" he snarled as his sinister smile drew itself on his face.

"You will never be in control" he said.

"You are mine, mine to do whatever I please with" he growled as I looked away from his glowing eyes that burned in fury.

"You belong to me" he whispered aggressively before pushing himself off of me. My heart pumped fast in my chest as Penny's face only became angrier by the second.

"You made me hungry" he snapped causing me to jump a bit.

"And I know you're hungry too" he said before his hands grasped my shoulders. He sat me on the kitchen counter roughly as he began to open his mouth, showing his various sharp teeth. I saw the familiar lights being born into the depths of his throat. I stared right into them, starving.

I once again, became transfixed and indulged by the lights as my body began to fill itself with euphoria. I felt energy trickle down and all the limbs in my body began to relax. I heard the distant sounds of galaxies and stars beyond my world as the lights became more intense in their luminance, and just like that, Penny closed his mouth. I felt full but I wanted more.