Chapter 29

"I belong to no one" I snapped as I tried pushing him off of me. He was taken aback for a second, as his possessiveness always seemed to work before.

I could tell he was growing angrier by the second but I didn't care. I wanted out.

"You need to leave me alone" I said.

"Now and forever" I whispered before heading out of my bedroom.

I could see his chest glowing, yet mine wasn't. He looked angry, angrier than I had ever seen him before.

"YOU'RE TOO STUBBORN" he snarled loudly before gripping the door knob on the door.

With one swift movement, he yanked the door off its hinges, sending it flying into the wall behind him. The wall made a loud noise as it made contact with the flat surface. I stood in shock at his outburst, too afraid to move.

"My neighbors -" I began to say before he cut me off.

"Anyone comes, and I'll have a feast" he scowled angrily.

He made his way towards me, those long legs helping him get to me in seconds. I stood still, trying not to trigger another outburst.

I had never seen him this angry before, not even when he was hunting.

In one swift movement, he picked me up, flinging me over his shoulder. I gasped at the suddenness but held my tongue from saying anything provoking.

My face was against his back, and I couldn't see where we were going but I knew he was taking me somewhere. After a couple minutes of silence, I spoke up.

"Are you kidnapping me?" I scoffed as I tried lifting my head to see where we were going, but it was pitch black outside. The lights had gone out again, great.

"I don't have to" he scowled

"You're already mine" he said.

We were silent for the rest of the trip. The only noises being the sounds of wild animals in the night.

I felt Penny lower me as my eyes tried adjusting to the dark. We were standing in front of a dark tunnel. It smelled horrible and I knew we were by the sewers.

"What the hell penny" I said as I pinched my nose and waved my hand trying to freshen the air.

He looked at me evilly with his amber eyes before trailing down inside the tunnel, leaving me alone in complete darkness. I looked around, creeped out by every eerie sound the dark made.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, I could see a silhouette coming towards me. It was tall and lanky and I knew it was Penny. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he trudged towards me.

My eyes widened when I realized someone was next to him. I could see them getting closer and my heart slammed against my chest. I was confused by the whole situation.

I saw penny's fire hair flash in the moonlit tunnel. A girl, my age and height was next to him. She look scared and lost. I backed up when I realized it was the same girl from the night before. What kind of sick game was Penny playing?

Suddenly, they were both in front of me. Penny was dragging her by her arm angrily as she stumbled behind him, trying to catch up with him. She looked scared and dirty.

"Wh-" I began to say but I wasn't able to finish my sentence. Penny threw the girl in front of me. She fell on her knees in the murky water. She looked down, afraid. Her hair and clothes were dirty and disheveled. Penny growled as his eyes landed on her. He looked disgusted and angry.