Chapter 6

I woke up with the sun hitting my face.

"These curtains suck" I said as I rubbed my eyes. I got up looking next to me only to find Penny gone. My body ached from the night before but I didn't mind at all, not one bit.

I sighed in annoyance at the fact that he wasn't laying next to me but what did I expect, he was a monster after all.

I made my way to the kitchen but not without yawning multiple times getting there. I didn't fall asleep until around 4 am and it was barely 9 am. I blushed as I remembered why I didn't fall asleep until 4 am. My mood suddenly changed when I remembered Derek. I mentally rolled my eyes as I went back to my room to check my phone but to my surprise I hadn't received any messages from him. I was a bit glad, this way it was easier than to have to break it to him and tell him I'm not interested because I'd rather be dick downed by an evil clown.

I sighed as I started to make fresh coffee after fighting back the urge to go to the coffee shop in fear of running into Derek. I sat down in my couch lazily as I turned on the tv. The first thing to pop up was spongebob and decided on that while I sipped on my coffee. My thighs had bruises caused by how rough Penny was. I made a mental note to let him know
to go easy next time, I didn't want it to become too much. Although I do wonder what he was doing. Eating? Hunting? Sleeping? How many responsibilities does can this clown actually have that he can't even spend the night?

Then I began to worry. What if he was out there hunting children, eating them alive. My stomach sank and I suddenly felt nauseous. He can't do that, he can't.

My phone suddenly began to ring as I looked down at the caller ID.

"Derek" I sighed. I hesitantly answered the phone and to my surprise a woman's voice spoke.

"Hello? Hi yes is this Lola?" The woman's spoke anxiously.

"Yes? Is this Derek? What's going on?" I said Worryingly.

"No this is his assistant, Marilyn. I was just calling because I haven't heard from Derek for hours and you were one the last people he texted" she said

"And not to sound creepy but it seems like you both met up last night by the looks of it and after that he met up with Stacy, obviously, but she can't seem to locate him either and I don't know what to do and I'm freaking out" she said not breathing at all.

"Okay I'm gonna need you to relax" I said.

"yes we hung out yesterday at the local diner but after that I have no idea where he might have went." I added.

"He went with Stacy" she sighed in frustration earning a confused look from me even thought it was obvious she couldn't see me.

"Stacy?" I asked

"Who's that?"

"Stacy! Stacy Stacy! His long term girlfriend?" She said as if I should've known this information.

"I had no clue" I said feeling anger at what he had done last night. How could you cheat on your significant other you claim to love?

My thoughts were interrupted when the woman spoke again .

"Seems like you don't know much, I'm sorry to bother you like this. I will call you if I get any
more information on him" she said before hanging up.

I looked at my phone confused at the whole conversation.

"Penny" I muttered to myself as I had an idea where Derek might've gone missing. I needed to talk to him but had no idea where he was or lived or how to make him come to me.
Something we would have to work on.