Chapter 35

I flung myself towards Penny, needing to feel him under my touch. It felt as if everything in the world fell into place when our bodies came in contact. Nothing made sense but us. Only us.

I held onto him tightly as he lifted me into the air, but I already felt as if I was flying. My body fell onto his. The blood and mess on him rubbing off on me, but that was the last thing on my mind.

I held myself from ripping at his clothes, trying to feel his warm skin under mine. I looked deep into his eyes, as if I was studying every single past he held. They held a lot.

"Take me home" I whispered onto him, not wanting to waste any time. Without saying another word, he did as I asked.

Once home, I wasted no time on pushing him onto my bed. He fell back gently, looking up at me. He was being submissive and I loved it.

"Let me please you" I said as I crawled over him slowly.

"Let me take control" I said gently as I placed myself above him. His eyes were filled with so much lust and desire, I didn't doubt he'd allow me to do whatever I wanted with him.

I took my time, letting my hands play with his hair and clothes. I was desperate to feel him in me, but I wanted to make the moment last. He was a mess, but I didn't care.

He was my mess. 

I felt him purr under me, his body lapping onto the soft mattress. Our mattress.

He looked impatient but he didn't rush me. He wanted this as much as I did and nobody was here to stop us. It didn't end well for those who did.

He sat up, our faces inches apart. He looked at my eyes before his eyes fell onto my lips.

"You liked it" he said looking back up at me. I knew he was referring to what he had done in the alley, killing all those men. Those men who intended to hurt him.

"You're bad" I said as I played with his hair.

"So fuck me like you're bad" I said as I pushed him back onto the bed.

I let him rip the clothes off my body, not caring about my destroyed clothes because I wanted him to destroy my body, to destroy me.

His eyes gazed onto my body, as if it was his first time seeing me naked. I let him explore, but I wanted more.

Without saying anything, I began to pull at his whole suit. I wanted it completely off. I wanted him to be completely vulnerable under me. He didn't stop me, and I continued to ache more for him.

Soon, all of our clothes were scattered around the room, mine being completely torn into pieces. Penny was completely naked, something I had only seen once. My hands stroked his chest, I could feel him breathe under my fingertips. His skin was a sickly white, but I was used to it.

I was used to all of him.

I felt him twitch under me and I wasted no time in positioning myself above him. He growled deeply, his eyes rolling back as I let him fill me to the brim. My moans were loud as I became adjusted to his size. I let my hands fall onto his hair, pulling hard. He growled from the pain but he didn't stop me. It was the kind of pain we enjoyed.

I continued to ride him, the bed threatening to break under us. I felt his hand grab at my waist, pushing me onto him harder.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I felt him push into me with force. His free hand made its way to my face. His fingers instinctively made way into my opened mouth, welcoming them in.

I began to suck on his fingers, and I wasn't sure if I tasted blood or not, but I didn't care. I lightly bit onto them as my body slammed against him. We had no time to be gentle with each other. We had been needing this for a long time, and we wanted it rough and raw.