23. Christmas!

Central City - Barry's POV

Kara and I walked into the Cortex to find H.R. putting up Christmas decorations. Nobody decided to question it. I turned to Caitlin who was sitting behind the computers. 

"Anymore info on Savitar?" I asked her. 

"Nope, all we know is that he's a speed god and your the only one who can see him." She responded and I nodded. 

"I want to see if I can dig something up on that stone." Cisco said standing up. 

"Okay." I walked over to Kara who was now helping put up the Christmas decorations.

"I know this our first Christmas together as a couple and I want everything to be perfect, but..." I said, as she turned to face me. She nodded. 

"A superhero's work is never done." She smiled and I laughed, kissing her. I decided I would need the help of another speedster to take down Savitar so I went to Earth-3 and got Jay. 

He told me that Savitar wanted to challenge me because I was threatening his power. He decided to stay and help me fight him. 

I sat in the cortex alone and read through all the mythology books I could find. That's when Jay entered. 

"I've read every Hindu text book there is on mythology and nothing. No mention of Savitar." I told him. 

"Somethings come in time. Besides, it's Christmas. A time to be with the one's you care about." Jay told me. 

"You know, Savitar's still out there." I told him.

"Yeah, but not right now. And your beautiful girlfriend is." I nodded. 

Kara's Apartment/National City - Kara's POV

I was sitting all my presents under my tree while I packed all the one's for my friends in Central into a bag. That's when Barry walked in. He sat on the couch and I sat next to him.

"I'm sorry I missed Christmas shopping with you." He apologized after he kissed me. 

"It's ok." I smiled. "So are you as excited to give me my present as I am to give you yours?" 

I looked at Barry who had a worried look on his face. "Yeah, of course." He said.

"You did get me something, right?" 

"Yes, I did. I just haven't wrapped it, is all." He smiled. 

That's when Barry's phone and mine went off. It was Cisco. He wanted us back at S.T.A.R. Labs. We raced there. 

"I think Julian's connected to Alchemy." He said as soon as we got there. Suddenly the computer started beeping. 

"There's energy coming from the top of the Schults building. That's the stone." Cisco said.

"You ready?" I asked Jay and Kara. They both nodded and we were off. 

We ran in as Kara landed next to me. "It's over Alchemy!" I shouted. 

Then Savitar appeared. "Please tell me you can see him." I said, hopeful both Jay and my girlfriend could see him. 

"Mhmm." Kara and Jay responded.

"I'll cover Savitar. You two get that stone!" Jay told me and Kara and we went over to Alchemy. 

As he tried to hit Kara, I ran and shot lightening at him which knocked him out. Kara grabbed the stone and put it in the box next to us. I took off Alchemy's mask and found Julian. We put him in a cell at S.T.A.R. Labs and when he awoke, I questioned him. Eventually, revealing my identity.