47. Barry and Kara

End of July
Kara's POV

My eyes fluttered open to the sun beaming in through the window. I looked to the floor and saw Barry's T-Shirt from last night. I looked over my shoulder and Barry wasn't there. I slid out the sheets and put on my undergarments and his T-Shirt. It was a blue Captain America shirt. I walked out the bedroom and into the living room and saw Barry in the kitchen attached dancing to music as he sped around, cooking something. 

Jett was stretched out on the couch, Krypto was playing with his stuffed animal, and Nora was sitting at the window looking outside. 

I walked over to the counter and Barry was his boxes and an unbuttoned shirt. 

"Morning." He cheered happily. 

"Morning." I smiled at him. I moved some hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. "What is all of this?" 

"Just something special for my someone special." He smiled brightly. I felt something furry against my leg. I looked down to see Nora trying to get my attention. I bend down to pick her up and I sit at the bar. 

"Is today a special occasion?" I joked, then turned serious. "Wait, is today a special occasion?" 

"Other than me taking my beautiful girlfriend on a date, no." He laughed. "Eat up. I'm going take a shower then you'll get dressed. I have the whole day planned." 

I chuckled as he sped into our room and started to eat, still holding Nora, sharing some of my food with her. 

Caitlin's POV

I walked up to the counter at CC Jitters to get Cisco and myself some coffee. We were helping Wally look after Central while Kara and Barry took some personal time for some reason, Barry didn't really say. 

"Two Flashes, please." I smiled at the worker. She went to make them when I saw a man at my side. 

"Flashes, huh? He's pretty cool. Super speed!" He exclaimed. I giggled. 

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged. "It would be pretty cool to run that fast." 

"Yeah, you would never be late to go anywhere." He smiled. 'You'd think.' I thought to myself. 

"Yeah." I smiled. He turned to face me completely. 

"Hi. I'm Ralph Dibny." He stuck out his hand. 

"Caitlin Snow." I shook his hand. 

"Snow? Where have I heard that before?" He thought out loud. "Wait, weren't you a worker at STAR when the accelerator, thing exploded?" 

"Yes, I still work there." I nodded. 

"So you deal with those super-powered people, right?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Sometimes, but we mostly help out at CCPD sometimes." 

"CCPD." He sighed. "I used to work there." 

"Used to?" I asked, focusing on the words. 

"Long story short. A CSI got me fired a while back." He rolled his eyes. 

"Who was it?" I asked, knowing a certain CSI who worked there. 

"Oh, Barry Allen. He's a jerk." The lady brought mine and his coffee. "Be happy you never met him." 

"Yeah." I said. "Anyways, why'd you ask about the meta-humans?" 

"So that's what they're called." He looked around, grabbed my hand, and pulled me outside. He turned to face me and then stretched, literally. His arms grew longer. I was amazed.