63. Legends of Super-Flarrow

Beginning of February
Barry's POV

Kara was still asleep with Nora and Krypto, so I decided that since I woke up early, I would make her breakfast in bed. I had waffles, pancakes, bacon, hashbrowns, and coffee ready to go when I heard the door to our room close. 

Jett jumped up from his spot on the couch and ran to the stairs to greet Kara at the bottom. She smiled at him and then looked to me with a surprised look on her face.

"What's all this?" She asked. I groaned. 

"I was trying to make you breakfast in bed. You're taking the whole great-fiancé thing I got going on away from me." I said, jokingly. She chuckled and came up to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist while she put hers around neck. 

"Thank you. And I'm sure I will enjoy it just as much on the couch." She smiled at me and I smiled back. I slowly leaned down the meet her when our phones started to ring. She sighed and I groaned. We looked at our phones then at each other. 

"Cisco needs us at STAR Labs immediately." I said and she nodded, but frowned. 

"But the food." She complained like a child and I laughed at her. I speeded around, putting all the food in containers for us to bring with us and share with everyone at STAR Labs. I stopped in front her again. She looked at all the containers. 

"Alright, you're carrying them there. Race you!" She chuckled. Next thing I knew, she was in her Supergirl suit and was ready to go. I sped into my suit, gathered the containers, and raced Kara to STAR. She beat me there, only because the containers were slowing me down. It was hard trying not to drop them. 

"Beat you." Kara rubbed it in my face once I arrived. 

"Yeah, I let you win." I told her and she smiled. Harry cleared his throat and we both turned toward him. 

"If you're both done, we need to start." He said then Cisco gasped. 

"Is that Barry's cooking?!" He asked, excitedly. I nodded and he ran toward the containers and Caitlin and Ralph split the food between everyone, leaving some for Harry, Kara, and I. Joe and Iris were there with Eddie, too. 

"Anyways, what was the-uh...the reason you called us here?" Kara asked Harry. Cisco went to the computer and pulled up a picture of a familiar face. Golden Glider. Snart's little sister. 

Harry explained how the Earth 42 doppelgänger of Snart and his sister were up to no good again. He told us about what they did to Earth 42. They killed everyone, well nearly everyone. Those who could escape, did.

We spent about an hour and a half talking about Snart and his sister. Then I decided to call in Oliver and the Legends for some help to stop them. 

Kara's POV

After about 30 minutes, the Legends, Team Arrow, and the rest of Team Super were all gathered at STAR Labs. Barry was explaining to everyone about Snart and Lisa, who was his sister. I was watching Ralph, however. He seemed very nervous around everyone. I was curious to why. 

Barry, Oliver, and Sara went out to search for Snart and Lisa while I stayed behind to help out from STAR Labs. I was walking around, checking on everyone, when I found Ralph in the speed lab alone. I sat next to him. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked down. 

"I've never helped out you guys with one of these, whatever you call them." Ralph said. I thought for a minute. 

"Crossovers." I said, smiling a little. He nodded. "And what, you think that you won't be able to help?"

"Yeah, I guess." Ralph shrugged. 

"Ralph, we wouldn't have asked for your help  if you weren't needed." I told him, honestly. Why put any more people in danger than needed? He nodded, with a slight smile. 

Ralph's POV

We've made lots of progress on Snart and his sister. Barry, Kara, Oliver, and Sara faced off against them once already, but they got away. We were all waiting in the cortex for them to show up again when the alarms went off. 

We all went to where they were and stood in front them, a very long line of superheroes. We did that whole talking thing, it was pointless because in the end we ended up fighting. Snart and his sister had brought about 15 helpers. Each super had some they were fighting. 

Barry was hurt, Kara was busy fighting, and Oliver was pinned to the ground. Everyone was pinned and I was the only one left. We had realized that the "helpers" Snart brought were robots. I ran to hide and found a small building where someone was controlling them. I knocked out the guy and then stopped all of them. 

Kara and Oliver cuffed Snart and Lisa and then we went back to STAR Labs after dropping them off at Iron Heights. 

Barry's POV

Oliver and the Legends left and went back to their own lives and problems. I was with Kara, Cisco, Caitlin, Ralph, and Harry. Kara and I were about to leave to go home when I turned to Ralph. 

"You did good today." I told him and he nodded with a small smile. I saw his gaze turn to Kara and he smiled. "Did I miss something?" 

"Nope. Nothing." Kara smiled and grabbed my hand, guiding me out of STAR Labs. 

A/N:

I am, never, ever, ever, EVER, writing a crossover chapter. This literally took me like two weeks to write. And then I gave up, and just wrote this. I apologize for the horrible chapter! Seriously! It's bad!

And I'm sorry that I haven't posted in SO long! Like I said, I have been having SO MUCH TROUBLE writing this chapter! I will post Tuesday and Thursday, hopefully. If not, then just one of those days. 

I'm trying my hardest, but I'm just....so lazy. Lol. 

Hope you liked the chapter. Actually, I hope you didn't. It was a horrible chapter. I hope you like the book, other than this chapter! 

Weekly Photo Edit:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!

64. Valentine's Day | February 14th, 2018 | It's Valentine's Day. Kara and Barry spend the day on a romantic date, Caitlin and Ralph spend their first Valentine's Day on a date Ralph has planned, and Alex spends the day inside the DEO, avoiding the holiday she dreads.