Extra: Engagement Party

Everyone from Team Arrow, Team Legends, Team Super, and Team Flash were gathered together at the STAR Labs hanger that Barry now owned for the Allen - Danvers Engagement Party. 

Clark walked into the hangar and saw Kara. 

"Clark. Hey." She hugged him. "Glad you could make it." 

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Clark smiled. "Oh, and I hope you don't mind. I brought some old friends." 

Just then the door opened and she saw two familiar faces. Diana Prince and Bruce Wayne. Kara smiled and hugged them. 

"It's been a while." Diana smiled as she hugged her old friend. 

"I think the last time all four of us were in the same room together was when I was seventeen and I was spending the weekend with Clark. Then I met you guys." Kara remembered. 

"That was fun. Training against you two." Bruce said. 

"Yeah, your bat wings stood no chance, Bruce." Kara smiled. 

"Anyways, congratulations, Kara. I know you've been engaged for a while now, but still." 

"Thank you, Diana. I know this engagement party is a little late, but we had other issues." Kara told them. 

"And how's your fiancé?" Bruce asked, looking over Kara's shoulder at Barry who was talking to Oliver and Digg. 

"He's fine." Kara told Bruce. "You two should go talk to him." She said to Clark and Bruce now. 

"What? Why us? What about Diana?" Clark asked. 

"Diana is nice to my fiancé. You two make friends with him. No threats. Little late for that now." Kara said. "Go!"

They walked over to Barry and shook his hand and after about 10 minutes they looked to be getting along. Sara, Kara, Alex, and Diana were gathered away from the boys. 

~~~

Barry, Oliver, Digg, Clark, and Bruce were talking about superhero stuff. Then Clark brought up marriage. 

"So, you ready to get married and be with one person for the rest of your life?" Clark asked Barry, obviously trying to freak him out. 

"Clark, I appreciate you trying to scare me, but it's not gonna work." Barry told him. Clark laughed. 

"Worth a shot. But I'm glad it didn't work on you. She's happier than she's ever been." Clark told him, looking over at Kara who was laughing with the girls. 

"So am I." Barry said. Kara looked over and saw Barry looking and smiled. He smirked and winked at her. 

~~~

Kara and Barry were standing on a small stage in front everyone. 

"We just want to thank you for coming tonight. I know some of you had to come from a ways away, which probably wasn't that difficult anyway." Barry said. "So, yeah. Thanks." 

They got down and about an hour and a half later everyone left. Barry and Kara flew/ran to their apartment. They sat on the couch in their pajamas. 

"You know, we're going to have to move to a bigger place eventually." Barry said. Kara looked around at the apartment. It only had two bedrooms and one bathroom. 

"Yeah. I know. Maybe after we're married we can start looking." Kara said. "I'm not that worried about it. We have the room." 

"Until we have kids." Barry smiled. "I know that's not gonna be anytime soon. But still."

"Ok, how about when I get pregnant we starting looking for a real house?" Kara suggested. "Until then we stay here."

Barry nodded. "Sounds great to me." 

"But one step at a time. Marriage then a year or so later, kids." Kara told him. He nodded and smiled. 

"I love you." He kissed her. 

"I love you too." Kara smiled and kissed back. 

A/N:

So there's your short chapter! Hope you liked it! I didn't really know what to write for the party so I wrote what I could then added the small part of Barry and Kara in their apartment. My plan is to have them stay in this apartment until they have kids. That's how it will be until further notice. 

Thanks for reading!