55. Wedding Planner Iris West

There will be a update after this, except it's not a chapter, it's an extra. It's Barry and Kara's Engagement Party. Make sure to read it!

Middle of October
Kara's POV

Barry and I were sitting at our dinning table, eating breakfast as usual, until Iris ran in and slammed a giant binder in front of me. I slightly jumped and my eyes went wide.

"Um," I started, placing my fork down and swallowing my food. "Hi."

Iris sat down next to me. "Alright, so what do you want to go through first?"

I looked at her confused. "What?"

"The wedding. You two got engaged a month ago, so it's time to find a reception hall and flowers and a wedding dress." Iris smiled.

Barry set down his fork and walked over to the counter. "Guess that's my cue to head out." Barry walked over and gave me a quick peck on the lips before going to put on his jacket, but before he could leave, Iris called out his name.

"Don't think you're getting out of this. The guys are waiting at S.T.A.R. Labs for you." Iris ordered.

Barry looked like he was going to argue but just shrugged and left. I went to pick up my plate as Iris opened up her gigantic binder on the table and the first section of the binder was the wedding dresses.

"Now, I know we don't expect to find these exact dresses I have in here, but I have all the different styles of wedding dresses in alphabetical order, from least to most expensive, according to the beading on the dress and the lace designs." Iris explained as I took my seat next to Iris again.

"Oh, wow. You've thought about this a lot." I said slowly and surprised, taking the binder in front me.

"Kara, I have dreamed of planning your wedding since you and Barry moved in together." Iris said smiling. I giggled and turned the binder page to look at the types of dresses. "So what kind do you want?" 

"Ballgown dress. Simple yet elegant. Got anything like that in here?" I asked her. 

"I have everything." Iris smiled. She flipped to the page that was labeled "Ballgowns". I started to look through it. The first gown was a gauzy tulle skirt topped with an incredibly gorgeous lace bodice and a sheer, beaded back.

 The first gown was a gauzy tulle skirt topped with an incredibly gorgeous lace bodice and a sheer, beaded back

"It's one of the one's I thought you'd really like so I put it down. Oh, and it's also in order from the ones you'd like the most to the ones you'd like the least. But I'm pretty sure you'll like them all." Iris explained to me. I chuckled and flipped the page to see the second dress. It was a strapless sweetheart lace bodice organza ball gown wedding dress.