60. Worldkillers

Middle of December
Kara's POV

I had just gotten off the phone with Alex. She said that the Kryptonian that she had told Clark and I about a while back was back in National City. She had flown out there about two days ago to check in at the DEO. I told Barry and we suited up and ran/flew to the DEO. When we got there Clark was already there and ready to go. 

"Where is she?" I asked. Alex gave us the address and we were off. I landed a few feet from her. 

"Ah, the precious Girl of Steel. About time you showed up. I've been trying to get your attention for weeks now." She said. 

"You could have written a letter." I called out. That's when Clark landed next to me and Barry sped up on the side of me. 

"And the Man of Steel and the Scarlet Speedster. Well, I didn't really expect you two, but it shouldn't be an issue." She said.

"Who are you and why are you doing this?" I asked her. 

"My name is Reign. I am a Worldkiller. You see, I'm just like you." Reign told me. 

"You're nothing like me." I said. 

"That's what you think." Reign smirked. "But it's true. In the end, we will end up on the same side." 

"Unless you change your ways, I highly doubt that." I sighed. 

"What is your purpose here?" Kal-el spoke up. 

"Telling you that now would be no fun." She smirked. Kal-el rolled his eyes and flew toward her but she punched him before he could hit her. She threw him into the wall on the left of her. I ran to him to make sure he was ok. 

"You can't stop me. None of you can." Reign said. She looked to Barry. I sped to her and she flew into the wall on her right. "Well, you've got a temper. He must be important to you." 

I looked to Barry who was still standing there. 

"That's good to know. Another way to get you to help me in the end." Reign said. 

"I will never help you. No matter what you ask or threaten. I'm not going to hurt innocents of this or any city for you or anyone." I told her. 

"Yeah, we'll see." Reign said then flew away. I was going to go after her but I knew that Clark needed medical attention. Barry and I looked to each other, immediately knowing what to do. He ran to the DEO and I grabbed Clark and flew there. 

When I arrived, Alex took him into the medical wing and started looking over him. I watched from outside the room. I felt someone walk up behind me. I knew who it was by the way they walked up to me. 

"You okay?" He asked. I turned to face Barry. I sighed and nodded. 

"She's stronger than I thought." I said. 

"We can still take her." Barry said. I nodded, still a little unsure. He walked up and placed his hands on my arms. "Hey, we're getting married. We will take her down and get married. Alright?" 

I smiled and nodded. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him. I heard Alex call my name so I went inside the medical wing, Barry right behind me. 

"He will be out for a while but once he's up, he'll probably just go back to Metropolis." Alex explained. "I don't have Lois' number, so you may want to call her and tell her what happened." 

I nodded and then watched as she walked out. I called Lois and told her not to worry and that Clark would be home soon. After that, Barry and I headed back for the apartment. I went inside and sat on the couch, turning on the TV. Barry showed up five minutes after me with pizza and potstickers. 

"Dinner." He sat down next to me and we started eating. Jett and Krypto laid next to Barry and Nora sat in my lap as I pet her. I saw Barry look over at me. I looked at him confused. 

"What?" I asked. He shrugged. 

"Just...happy. To be with you." He smiled. I blushed and looked down. "It's been a while since I've seen you do that."

"Do what?" I looked back up at him. 

"Blush and look down. At least you didn't re-adjust your glasses like you used to." He smiled. I laughed. 

"Don't make fun of me! It was instinct!" I told him and playfully pushed him. 

"I'm sure it was." He laughed. The laughter died down and then we looked to each other again. "I love you." 

I smiled. "I love you, too." 

A/N:

I feel like half of this chapter had nothing to do with what it was supposed to. Lol. My bad. A cute Barry and Kara ending! Yay! I'm excited for the future chapters! Insanely excited! I have up until Chapter 120 planned now! Yay! From this chapter to 120, lots will happen. There will never be a dull or boring chapter! 

OMG! I just remembered a chapter I planned to write so long ago! It's going to be Chapter 64! Eek! I'm really, really, really, really excited to write that one! 

Wedding Details:
Eight Months Before (December 2017):

- hire photographer and videographer
(i'm making random people)
-book the entertainment
(I know who this is going to be but I don't want to say b/c its a secret)
- meet caterers
(random person)
- purchase a dress
(won't be in an extra chapter; next time we see any dresses will be in the wedding chapter)
- reserve a block of hotel rooms for out-of-town guests
(everyone out-of-town will stay with family in Central; not including Barry and Kara's apartment)
- register
(they've done this)

Weekly Photo Edit:

(last photo edit with four squares)

61. Christmas 2017 | December 25 2017 | It's Christmas Day, and Team Superflash are holding a get together at STAR Labs. Team Arrow and Team Legends join them.