67. Bachelor - Bachelorette

Middle of March
Cisco's POV

"Ok, so Ralph, Joe, Oliver, Eddie, Harry, Winn, and I are throwing you a bachelor party." Cisco said, out of the blue. Barry looked up at him from the computer screen he and Kara were looking at. 

"Do we really have to do that? The whole bachelor-bachelorette parties? Cause I'd be fine without it." Barry said. 

"Nope, we're doing it, end of story. I already talked to Alex and Iris. The girls are doing the same for Kara." Cisco said, looking to Kara now. 

"Yay." Kara said sarcastically, earning a smile from Barry. 

"Alright, fine. Where are we going?" Barry asked, unenthusiastically. 

"Could you be any less enthused?" Ralph asked from his seat across the cortex. 

"We are going to a bowling alley." Cisco smiled. Caitlin walked in from her lab and over to Ralph. 

"And Kara, we are getting drinks, Chinese food, and a karaoke machine. We're having a karaoke night in my apartment!" Caitlin smiled. 

"I can't get out of this, can I?" Kara asked. Caitlin gave her a look, and Kara nodded. "Didn't think so." 

[Later that night] Kara's POV

Alex, Caitlin, Iris, Felicity, Jesse, Lena, and I were gathered in Caitlin's apartment. They had already set up the karaoke machine. The Chinese food was set out along with other snacks. They were gathered around the small coffee table on the floor, Alex and I looking through a small book of songs for karaoke. 

"I still can't believe you are getting married." Alex said. 

"Wow, thank you." I rolled my eyes playfully. She hit my on my shoulder. 

"You know what I mean." Alex said. "It feels like just yesterday you met Barry. And now your months away from getting married to him." 

"It's unbelievable how fast it all happened." Iris added on. 

"I'm just glad you are happy, Kara." Lena smiled. Caitlin raised her glass and everyone followed. 

"To one of the greatest woman I've ever met. I hope you and Barry live a long happy life together. And that soon you bring in little Allens." Caitlin chuckled. 

"One step at a time." I laughed. 

Barry's POV

Cisco, Oliver, Harry, Joe, Ralph, Winn, Eddie, and I were at the bowling alley. We had made two teams, four on each. Joe, Oliver, Eddie, and I on one, and Winn, Harry, Ralph, and Cisco on the other. After we played our game, which Ralph and I won, we were sitting at our table eating and drinking. 

Joe raised his glass and everyone followed, doing the same. 

"I may not be your real dad, Barr, and you may not be my real son, but I am so glad that I got to watch you grow up." Joe said and I smiled. "I am so glad that I got to watch you become the man you are today. 

"And I am so glad, that I got to watch you fall in love with an amazing woman. You two suit each other perfectly. And I may not believe in soulmates, but that's what you two are. Because over the years, I've come to realize that even the impossible is possible."

"Thanks, Joe." I said and he smiled. 

[Later that evening] Narrator's POV

Barry walked into the apartment and found Kara already there. She was in her sleepwear, ready for bed. She looked up and saw him and smiled. He dropped his jacket on the back of the couch and walked towards her. Barry wrapped his arms around her waist and Kara rested her arms on top of his. 

"How was your night?" She asked him and he shrugged. 

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." He said honestly. "Just glad to be back with you." 

"Me too." She smiled and pecked him on the lips. She cringed and stepped back. "But you need to brush your teeth and shower. You reek of alcohol." 

"That would be Cisco. He kept ordering beer for me, and it did nothing." Barry chuckled. "Anyways, how was your night?" 

"Not horrible, but I would have preferred to be here with you and the dogs." She said as Nora looked up from her spot on the couch. The two laughed and then looked back at each other. 

"I'm going to go take a shower." Barry said , walking towards their room. 

A/N: 

It's not the best, but whatever. I don't really care about how this chapter turned out because so many more interesting chapters are starting with the next one! Yay!!

I thought this chapter wouldn't be out until next week but I finished early and decided to post it!! I'm actually really happy to be back to writing!! 

And since I'm back, guess what else is too!! Weekly Photo Edits!!!
(If I'm being honest, this is probably my favorite part! I love making these!!)

And since I'm back, guess what else is too!! Weekly Photo Edits!!!(If I'm being honest, this is probably my favorite part! I love making these!!)

68. Taken Away | End of March | Barry fights Reign and loses his speed. With the help of Team Flash, he tries to get his speed back by recreating the particle accelerator explosion. But will it go the way he expects it to?