41. 'Just In Case I Die'

(A/N: I know it's not Tuesday, but since this chapter is so short, I decided to upload it today. Also, I know the photo has nothing to do with this chapter, but I liked it so I put it up! Hope you enjoyed thanks!)

Kara's POV

The alarm went off and Kara sat up slowly, looking over to Barry's side of the bed. 

'Sorry, called out to CCPD. See you tonight! Love you!' 

- Barr

Kara sighed and picked up her phone. She checked the time and saw it was 8:00 am. She stretched and then went to fix breakfast. It was around ten o'clock that night that Barry came back to the apartment. 

"Sorry, Singh wanted me to finish some paperwork, run some tests, do all kinds of stuff. I got caught up." Barry apologized and kissed his girlfriend. "Then Cisco wanted me at STAR Labs and wouldn't let me leave and now we're here."

"It's fine. But you know what I would love for you to do for me?" Kara smiled. 

"Yes?" Barry chuckled. 

"Get me some ice cream." Kara used her puppy dog eyes. 

"It's really late and it will be difficult to find some..." Barry trailed off, seeing Kara's face. "Fine." Barry gave in with a smile. 

Kara waited till he ran out and picked up her phone. 

"Hey, Barry. I just wanted to say something before anything happens. If you're watching this, then that means something went wrong. I just wanted to tell you I love you."

"I want you to know before all this happened, I had every intention to be with you for the rest of my life."

"Just don't give up on life once I'm gone, ok? You've worked too hard to get where you are now to just give up. Keep being the Flash, keep being a CSI, Rao knows you're one of the bests at that." 

"Keep you're friends around. Act like I was never here."

"I know that'll be hard, I do. But just try. I love you. Bye." 

Barry ran back in the apartment minutes after Kara finished her video. 

"Ice cream, as you requested." Barry smiled. 

"Thank you." Kara smiled. "Movie?" 

"Sure." Barry smiled, picking up Krypto and setting him down on the couch next to Kara, who turned on Maze Runner for the two to watch. 

Krypto snuggled into Kara's side as Barry wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Enjoying what could be their last night together. 

A/N:

I know this chapter was short but I just wanted to get this scene out. Hope you liked it. 
One chapter left! So excited to move forward in the story! 

Weekly Photo Edit! (These all go together)

Thanks! See you next Tuesday!