62. Bridesmaidzilla

Beginning of January
Barry's POV

Kara and I were sitting at our kitchen table, having just sat down for breakfast. It was pretty quiet, we didn't talk too much in the mornings, mostly because Kara wasn't a morning person. But the silence was quickly broken by the sound of the door being unlocked. I looked to the door and got ready to use my powers on anyone necessary while Kara did the same. The door opened and Iris came inside. 

"Hi!" She said excitedly. Kara sighed and leaned back in her chair, not bothering to try and finish breakfast. I chuckled at her. She looked at me. 

"You think this is funny?" She asked me with a slight smirk on her face and I nodded. Iris came and sat beside Kara. 

"Alright, so I know we started to plan the wedding a while back, but now we need to get into the smaller details of the wedding. Barry, you don't need to be here for this." Iris explained to Kara, then turned to me. I smiled and nodded. 

"Not a problem at all, I will just go to STAR Labs or CCPD and keep myself out of your way." I said and Kara growled at me. I walked around her and kissed her forehead. 

"Love you." I whispered in her ear and she sighed. 

"I guess I love you, too." She smiled at me and then I speeded to STAR Labs. I stopped in the cortex where Cisco and Caitlin were. 

"Hey, what are you guys doing here so early?" I asked them. 

"What else would we be doing at this time, Barry?" Caitlin asked. I shrugged. It kind of made sense, Caitlin was always at STAR Labs, no matter how late or early. Cisco was probably just here for some meta-human reason. 

"We are looking at this Reign girl." Cisco explained and I nodded. "We don't have much, she's pretty good at not letting people know who she is. But I swear, I could've come up with something better than Reign." 

"It kind of makes sense because, you know, her name is Reign and she will reign." Caitlin said and they started to discuss a bunch about her name. I cleared my throat to interrupt them.  

"You were saying?" I said, trying to bring the conversation back to what we were talking about originally. 

"Right." Cisco said. "So, Reign..."

Cisco continued on for a while about all the interesting facts about Reign. 

Kara's POV

It had been about two hours of Iris at the house, looking through a bunch of stuff for the wedding with me. We had to select and purchase the wedding invitations, which Barry and I had already picked out a few days ago. 

She also told me that Barry and I needed to start planning our honeymoon together, which we had already started doing, we just need to make a final decision on where we are going

She also told me that Barry and I needed to start planning our honeymoon together, which we had already started doing, we just need to make a final decision on where we are going. Iris and I shopped for bridesmaid dresses, and since we already had them picked out, we purchased them. She told me that Barry and I needed to meet with the officiant, and we knew who we were having officiate the wedding already, so it wouldn't be hard. 

We made any necessary reservations for our reception building and where the wedding was being held and such. We booked a florist, arranged any transportation for the wedding party, and started to make a day-of checklist for Barry and I to follow to make sure we had everything. 

After all that, Iris and I decided to get some lunch. We went to Jitters for some coffee afterwards and there we met Cisco, Caitlin, and Barry. They told us that they had done research on Reign all day, which I was glad to hear. They told me everything they knew, which wasn't much, but it was all useful. I wrote it all done, making sure to pass it along to Alex when I next see her. 

We ate together and talked about the things we had done for the wedding, things that had done on Reign, and some other things like Caitlin and Ralph or Cisco and Gypsy. We talked about Iris and Eddie, too, and Joe and Cecille. 

Afterwards, Barry and I headed home together. We were sitting in our bedroom with Jett, Krypto, and Nora. Barry had Jett on his back in his lap. I had Krypto laying at my feet, playing with the rope that we gave him. Nora was in my lap while I pet her. 

"So, when do you want to meet with our officiant?" Barry asked me, reading a list that Iris gave him of things to do for the wedding this month. 

"We can call him and get him to meet us at Jitters some time next week. I don't think he will mind." I said, and Barry nodded putting down the list and going back to Jett. 

"So, how are you feeling about Reign?" He asked me and I shrugged. 

"I don't know. All I know is she is stronger than me. She is just like me, Barry, she has a family somewhere, another personality. There's another person in Reign, we just need to find out who that is and save her." I told him. 

"You know, Ralph said something a few days ago to me." Barry started. "He said that not everyone can be saved." 

"Yeah, but we try, don't we? We try to save everyone, and if some people can't be saved or don't want to be saved, then there is nothing we can do. But I'm not giving up on her, not yet, anyways." I explained to him and he nodded. 

"I would think less of you if you thought any different." I looked up and saw his golden smile. I smiled back at him and thought to myself, 'I can't wait to marry him. I can't wait to walk up to people and get to say, I married one of the best men at heart.'

A/N:

Sooooooooo...
I'm back! Yay! I'm not dead, promise! I should probably explain. Let's start with the first week of this month, since I can't remember the last time I updated. I had just gotten a new PUPPY! He's a pug, his name is Kylo. He's adorable and requires a whole lot of attention. 

So I was occupied with him for about a week. Then I had so many projects for school to complete. I had about four in one week to finish, and I had NO time to write. Then starting this Monday, I started exams for school. I was studying and doing projects and study guides and so much stuff, I didn't even have much time to play with my puppy or my other dog, Oscar. I've been so busy with life and I finally got to write a new chapter! 

I wanted to take a whole weekend to write, but Saturday I was with my sister and my family for a while and I was with my dad doing things all day, so I didn't get the time. Then Sunday was Mother's Day and I'm sorry, but I refused to stay in my room and write a book on Mother's Day. I am VERY thankful for everything my mom has done for me the past 14 years and I wanted to take a day to appreciate her. 

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter. It's not the BEST I could have done, but it was the best I could do so that you guys had a chapter to read.

As always, Weekly Photo Edit:

63. Legends of Super-Flarrow | Beginning of February | There is a new threat trying to take over the Earth, so Team Flash gathers the whole gang for another takedown. Ralph has never done a takedown with the whole team, so he's a bit nervous to help out.