Chapter 6: First day

Yugyeom POV:

"Why do I have to be the student?" I ask JB as he throws the school shirt at me making me sulk. "I don't wanna go back to school" I complain but of course he ignores me as usual

"Because Yugyeom Trent's brother hasn't seen you yet since you never show up at our gatherings" he gives me a smug look then fixes my tie for me. I haven't been to school since I was 16 when I dropped out so why am I hopping back in.

"Bambam and Chase have the fake passport and school records they are waiting for you at the school in a car by the gate" Trent explains and I sulk even more. Now I wish I was more proactive so I wouldn't have to do all of this.

"I feel like a proud parent" JB smiles then begins to drag me out of the house. The things I do for this gang, I signed up to be a drug dealer and now I'm a fucking school student. They drop me off the train station and I sit on the train in silence. Can't believe I'm using public transport, I fucking hate this plan.

"Dre I'm gonna be late for school make a lie for me" I hear a girl's voice forcing me to her way. Dre? I know Dre that's Trent's brother that must mean this is Maze, wow she has grown up and no wonder JB is in love with her she is some next level beauty. She gets off the train and I follow her to the school almost walking into the building but then a hand grabs me and pulls me into a car.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Chase asks me and I just shrug my shoulders. "Ok how do I look?" He fixes his hair and smiles.

"You look old" I say in disgust. He is wearing a brown suit and a yellow shirt with a brown tie and pointed shoes. He looks like he just stepped outta 90s show.

"Good because I'm supposed to be your dad" he says as he opens the car door and closes it behind him forcing me to follow behind him.

"You can't be my dad" I speak up as I Chase after him which is kinda funny because his name is Chase.

"Why not?" He asks me as he opens the school doors and stands by the reception.

"Because idiot your mixed race and I'm Asian full Asian!" I exclaim and he just shrugs his shoulders as if saying it's not a big deal. This plan is so flawed. "And where is Bambam"

"Oh Mr. Kutcher the head master is waiting for you in his office with your wife" the recpetionist says and opens the door for us. We walk into the heads room and see him sitting in his seat with a smile on his face.

"Oh you must be Channing Kutcher" the head teacher says as he stands up and shakes my hand.

"Channing Kutcher?" I repeat the ridiculous name making Chase nudge me. "I mean yes that's me" I force a smile.

"Your mother has been waiting" he adds as he points in the seat in front of him from where I'm standing all I can see is long blonde hair. Did they hire a girl? Me and Chase make our way round to sit next to the girl.

"Hello son" she says in a squeaky voice making me look at her but only for me to find Bambam in a fucking wig. You have got to be hidden me. He is wearing a black bodycon turtle neck dress showing off his non-existent curves and is in heels. Did he have his legs too?

"So is Channing adopted?" The head teacher asks and I look over at Bambam who looks really offended. He's about to say some shit.

"How dare you assume such a thing, my son I mean our son was made with love and lust" he responds and I feel like being sick, he is taking this way too far and I can tell that Chase agrees with me.

"Ok Channing can get going to his first  class then whilst we talk about your son's future" the head explains and the woman from before tapes my shoulder making me get up and follow her out of the office.