Chapter 30: Eye to eye

JB POV:

Making the boys knock door to door seems like a long task but we gotta do it to save Maze. This is all my fault and I know it therefore I'll do anything and everything to get her back. I'm not gonna trust nobody not anymore, only my boys and that's it. I'm not even going to trust Taehyung's crazy ass because for all we know he using us to get to Maze and then we are back to square one. Once we find her, I'm not keeping her nor holding her hostage not anymore, she's suffered too much all because she knows me. I'll buy her a house and help her finish school but I'll do it in the background having no contact with her.

Once we find her everything can go back to the way it was.

"We found Maze" Bambam barges into the house with Joon trailing behind him. We all dart our heads over at them both with our eyes wide open not knowing how to respond. By the big bright smile on Bambam's face I can tell that he isn't playing any games but then again I'm not in the mood of getting my hopes up only for me to be disappointed at the end.

"What?" Is all I manage to say still feeling a bit skeptical about this.

"Well we didn't find her we found somebody else who most likely has her"  Joon elaborates as he throws himself onto the sofa before opening up a can of beer. I watch him drink the cold liquid waiting for him to continue but he never does making me sigh. Do I need to force this information outta these boys?

"Who? Jackson? We already know this" Taehyung speaks up not looking pleased at all in fact he scoffs at the boys then glares over at me like I'm the one who walked in here saying we found Maze without even seeing her. Why these boys gotta embarrass me for and especially in front of him.

"No, someone who we have history with" Joon explains as he rolls his eyes at Taehyung then takes another sip of his beer. I sit back down and begin to think, if she isn't with Jackson then who on this earth would have her that hates me enough to take her but likes her enough to keep her alive.

"GD" I mutter as soon as I connect the dots slapping my knee in the process. Of course, I should've guessed it I'm so stupid. Someone like Jackson only wants one thing and one thing only and that's money and the best way to make himself into a rich man is by giving away someone who is wanted for 10 million. I've been so preoccupied on finding Maze that I have lost my fast thinking skills and that's annoying because I need those to lead my team and to get my little girl back.

"He has a house here with a very angry but sexy black lady and I'm pretty sure there was a dead body in their living room" Bambam adds leaving me a bit confused. Sexy black lady? GD doesn't do females he does money unless he has history with that female and the only person who pops into mind is Shannell and if she's involved in all of this then Maze is in danger.

"We gotta get her out of there asap" I say thinking about how Maze is going to suffer if Shannell is in that house. Maze won't survive, she's probably covered in bruises beaten black and blue and that angers me. I'll kill Shannell if I see one scratch on my baby's head.

"Wait why? What ain't you telling us?" Chase asks making me roll my head backwards. First off what kinda dumbass question is that? She's suffered enough so of course she needs to be out of there ASAP.

"Why do you mean what-"

"You hiding something" Trey speaks up as he throws his cigarette outside the window then comes in front of me and folds his arms across his chest glaring down at me. I clear my throat not wanting to tell them about Shannell but I don't wanna lie to them either.

"The black lady is Shannell the one who ordered our deaths and also Maze's biological sister" Mark tells them making me dart my eyes over to him but he doesn't seem phased by my glare. He's been quiet this whole time and now he decides to open his damn mouth?